Sell my oneplus one? Or my g3?

Madison Reyes

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to sell one of my phones and can't decided at all! What should I keep and what should I sell :/
I have the lg g3 16gb gold and the 64gb black oneplus one please help! [email removed by Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I am going to be in a similar boat. I have had the G3 since release on AT&T here in the states, but just came upon an invite for a OnePlus One yesterday. Going to have to try the One out to see how I like it. It's going to be a tough decision, because I love the G3.

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Try out both and see which one work for you, not everyone else have both phones. I personally would keep the OnePlus because it run stock android interface instead of LG UI.

xo96

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Gonna sell my One+. After using it continuously for the past couple of days, despite the slimmer feel and higher storage, i feel the LG will suit me better for daily grind. Couldn't get pass the yellow hue and insensitivity of the mic. Oh well, as least i tried it out dor myself.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Just bought a G3 yesterday and now I received an invite! I'm concerned about the low call volume, yellow screen, and difficult RMA/returns. My G3 works perfectly with my Bluetooth in my car and the sound quality with headphones is on par with my iPhone. However the G3 is loaded with bloat and my speedtests suck! Also I'll be paying $575 for the G3. What to do...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I had the OnePlus One. I used it for a couple days. Its a beast of a phone. The problem is the poor wifi signal/data signal.It couldn't pick up my home wifi when I was in my bedroom. Every phone I've used in the last 6 months could pick up the wifi signal.Plus my signal when out and about wasn't as consistent or strong as the other phones. I would hope that maybe an update could fix it but for now I went back to my G2

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm sending my G3 back. Even if I was just OK with the One's hardware, its awesome BTW, I'd keep it just for CM and the tweaks that come with it.

Posted via Android Central App

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Gonna sell my One+. After using it continuously for the past couple of days, despite the slimmer feel and higher storage, i feel the LG will suit me better for daily grind. Couldn't get pass the yellow hue and insensitivity of the mic. Oh well, as least i tried it out dor myself.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
Both of these are temp problem. If you put your phone under UV light it should help dry the yellow glue, mine is almost disappearing fully from normal use. As for the low mic, that's a software issue, its' already fixed in the CM11 nightly, but the next official release will fix it. But the G3 should be a good choice too.

Wicell

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Both of these are temp problem. If you put your phone under UV light it should help dry the yellow glue, mine is almost disappearing...

Shouldn't have to do that with a finished product. That make the OPO lose outright to me on just the one point.

Wicell

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Sell the OPO, your G3 is gonna have better resale value down the road. I'm loving the G3, especially on ART. It just flies! "All the carrier bloat blah blah blah." I use half the carrier apps that came with the device and took off the rest

VisitorNotTourist

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
One important difference between the two, that made me stick with the OnePlus, is the number of lte bands supported. I get 4g both in Europe and in the US using the One. The G3 can't do that.

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Shouldn't have to do that with a finished product. That make the OPO lose outright to me on just the one point.

This is a result of pushing devices out as fast as they can. Its true that you shouldn't have to break in a phone but this isn't so unreasonable. The G3 is a great device though, enjoy it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc