AC Oneplus invite community

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Any invites?

One more invite available. If you are in the USA and you plan to purchase the OnePlus One in the next 24 hours, please PM me.

joe767

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
3 invites to share.

I have 3 invites to share, even though I bought mine for $65.00 on ebay I'm going to give mine away for free. 3 to share first come first serve. PM me with your email.
Joe

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

Yeah. Motorola and OnePlus seem to have similar company philosophies (design being a priority, cheap phones at good specs, those StyleSwap covers were just more stylish and non-existent Moto G flip shells, even having poorly planned giveaways :p) so I'm excited to see how the Nexus X compares. But I'm not entirely sure it'll be better, despite PhoneArena's claims. Google Nexus 6 vs OnePlus One - Phone specs comparison

I like HTC's design but not the software as much, I think the Nexus 9 could be interesting if the two companies co-operate well.

Yeah you can't trust that. Can't compare a phone that hadn't announced its specs yet lol

Posted via...The One

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: OnePlus One invites available

Okay folks, I have three more invites to hand out. PM me if you are in the USA. First come, first serve.

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

Yeah. Motorola and OnePlus seem to have similar company philosophies (design being a priority, cheap phones at good specs, those StyleSwap covers were just more stylish and non-existent Moto G flip shells, even having poorly planned giveaways :p) so I'm excited to see how the Nexus X compares. But I'm not entirely sure it'll be better, despite PhoneArena's claims. Google Nexus 6 vs OnePlus One - Phone specs comparison

I like HTC's design but not the software as much, I think the Nexus 9 could be interesting if the two companies co-operate well.

Well the way I figure it is I could always sell the One Plus IF the Moto X is good and I probably wouldn't take a huge financial hit. But with previous Nexus devices haven't been overly good with battery and camera and neither is Moto so chances are this next version won't be as impressive as the One plus in those aspects.

Living with a Moto X 2013 atm is making me rly want something a lot better on battery, this things been dying super fast of late and it might be because of the G watch that I just got. But even before it wasn't a powerhouse in the battery department.

Sure hope mine gets here soon, I'm rdy to try something new.

Edit - PS....The new Nexus probably won't have 64GB of storage for the $350 price either. Not something I absolutely need but it'd be nice not having to think about storage.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

The battery life on the OPO is unreal! The camera is no slouch either. And it is an awesome bargain to boot.

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB on contract is $399+tax and right there the OPO just pulled ahead:)

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site

Looks like people no longer seem to need an invite:) I still have 4 more to give out....

Might want to make a main thread too for those that aren't subscribed to this one. I saw a few people successful doing it that way. Stinks That when I get my invites people's might not want them anymore but great that so many people have been able to get them.

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site

Are there any invites for the 16GB version?

Sent from whatever device I happen to be using today using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

Might want to make a main thread too for those that aren't subscribed to this one. I saw a few people successful doing it that way. Stinks That when I get my invites people's might not want them anymore but great that so many people have been able to get them.

I have a separate thread as well, but thanks for the tip:)

stillpwning

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Re: OnePlus One invites available

PM sent! Was deciding on a Moto X or the OPO, but I think the OPO is definitely the better choice overall. Looking forward to hopefully purchasing it in the near future.

Thanks in advance!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer