AC Oneplus invite community

bsinc1962

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Re: a couple of invites to share with my Android Central friends

All 3 invites I got have been given. I wish I had more. Thanks for looking.

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

Mind if I ask how you got 3? Just trying to figure out the details this whole invite system.

Posted via Android Central App

bsinc1962

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site

I got an invite about a month ago as an early member on their forum. Bought the device. This morning I got an email saying I had three more invites to share.
Short of doing away with invites I personally think they should just be giving them to folks who haven't gotten one yet before they hand out extras to those who already received one. In my case I payed it forward but I'm sure others will sell them on ebay which isn't really fair with so many people waiting.

gdgtguy

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for OnePlus invite.

I am looking for a OnePlus One, I would like to test geofencing and real time location...for an app.

Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app

gdgtguy

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: I am looking for OnePlus invite.

Hope I didn't come across as begging, I was just asking. Thanks for your offer, but I would need the device in hand..for testing. I'm also working on a IFTT recipe, with Philip Hue LED WiFi lights and the Fitbit.

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm probably being cynical but this sounds like a creative way of trying to get an invite but masking it as something more noble than personal reasons. My apologies if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: I am looking for OnePlus invite.

I dread checking this thread everyday knowing I'm going to have to filter through a bunch of people asking for invites.

Sent from my OnePlus One

KLIMAXX

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Best way to get an invite?

My Nexus 5 was dropped in water and now it's unresponsive. I've been without a smartphone for past 2 and half months. What's the best way to get an invite? I entered many competitions but no luck.

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Re: Best way to get an invite?

My Nexus 5 was dropped in water and now it's unresponsive. I've been without a smartphone for past 2 and half months. What's the best way to get an invite? I entered many competitions but no luck.

The answer is in your question- luck. I was lucky enough to send a message to someone that had an invite and they gave it to me. I almost hate suggesting it because the constant "can I have an invite" is annoying but right now there's no other way. Unless of course you're willing to pay a premium on places like eBay for the phone. Prices there range from ridiculous to surprisingly close to the OnePlus price.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best way to get an invite?

There is a thread on Reddit where people were sharing invites. I don't know if it's still up. I wouldn't suggest buying an invite because it's easy to get scammed. There is no best way. Maybe ask someone who already bought the phone to see if they have any extra invites.

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2