Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 43 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any invites?

Anybody has an invite they could share with me. Would be forever grateful. Thanks

Default Re: Any invites?

I have one, I'll PM you.
    Android Devil likes this.

Default a couple of invites to share with my Android Central friends

I have two more invites to share if anyone needs one.
    jdbii, umarey and buffdaddy72 like this.

Default Re: a couple of invites to share with my Android Central friends

To buy a One Plus
    umarey likes this.

one left
    umarey likes this.

If available, can I have one pls ????

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

All 3 invites I got have been given. I wish I had more. Thanks for looking.
    umarey likes this.

Global Posts
    723 Global Posts

Mind if I ask how you got 3? Just trying to figure out the details this whole invite system.

Posted via Android Central App

I got an invite about a month ago as an early member on their forum. Bought the device. This morning I got an email saying I had three more invites to share.
    Short of doing away with invites I personally think they should just be giving them to folks who haven't gotten one yet before they hand out extras to those who already received one. In my case I payed it forward but I'm sure others will sell them on ebay which isn't really fair with so many people waiting.
    umarey likes this.

Default I am looking for OnePlus invite.

I am looking for a OnePlus One, I would like to test geofencing and real time location...for an app.

Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    286 Global Posts

Default Re: I am looking for OnePlus invite.

Dont beg, earn it. I've got the OnePlus I try test something for ya?

Hope I didn't come across as begging, I was just asking. Thanks for your offer, but I would need the device in hand..for testing. I'm also working on a IFTT recipe, with Philip Hue LED WiFi lights and the Fitbit.

Sent from my SM-G900T using AC Forums mobile app
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Quote Originally Posted by bsinc1962 View Post
    I have one, I'll PM you.
    @bsinc1962 Awesome dude. Forever Grateful

Anyone else have ant invites they can spare!! Plzzz!

Much appreciated!

Global Posts
    723 Global Posts

I'm probably being cynical but this sounds like a creative way of trying to get an invite but masking it as something more noble than personal reasons. My apologies if I'm wrong.

I dread checking this thread everyday knowing I'm going to have to filter through a bunch of people asking for invites.

Sent from my OnePlus One
    jschu22 likes this.

Default Best way to get an invite?

My Nexus 5 was dropped in water and now it's unresponsive. I've been without a smartphone for past 2 and half months. What's the best way to get an invite? I entered many competitions but no luck.

Global Posts
    723 Global Posts

Default Re: Best way to get an invite?

Quote Originally Posted by KLIMAXX View Post
    My Nexus 5 was dropped in water and now it's unresponsive. I've been without a smartphone for past 2 and half months. What's the best way to get an invite? I entered many competitions but no luck.
    The answer is in your question- luck. I was lucky enough to send a message to someone that had an invite and they gave it to me. I almost hate suggesting it because the constant "can I have an invite" is annoying but right now there's no other way. Unless of course you're willing to pay a premium on places like eBay for the phone. Prices there range from ridiculous to surprisingly close to the OnePlus price.

joesf likes this.

Global Posts
    4,693 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

There is a thread on Reddit where people were sharing invites. I don't know if it's still up. I wouldn't suggest buying an invite because it's easy to get scammed. There is no best way. Maybe ask someone who already bought the phone to see if they have any extra invites.

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app

I would also be grateful to get an invite

Quote Originally Posted by KLIMAXX View Post
    PM me and I'll send one your way later this evening

1+1/N5
    jschu22 likes this.

I would love to get one from you. And If so I'd come here to share any I get. Thanks

I responded to about 3 or 4 emails from one plus to help solicit an invite. I was not active on their website but I did register early with them when I first heard about the one. Getting an invite yesterday was very surprising.

Posted via Nexus 5 with SwiftKey

Default AC Oneplus invite community

First things first, I do not have an invite yet. But, I thought it would be great after seeing so many post about needing invites, to centralize them in one thread. Since this phone is about community and such I figured, let's put all AC members on one thread to give and share invites as they get them.

I'm sure most everyone here is waiting for one through official means on their website and also trying like mad to get one before Oneplus gets to them. As such, many people will be winning contests and the like and will get their hands on one, only to wait a few more weeks and see more invites in their mailboxes.

It's a mess over in the official forums to try for invites, crazy fan contests, member numbers, post numbers, drawings....the list goes on and on. If everyone who uses this forum, whether it be lurking, or multiple posts per day, would ban together and share all their current and future invites, then we can have a great community thread there to discuss the phone and less spam in threads for invites.

Hope this can pan out and get some organization to this forum and end up with a clutter free place to discuss the phone.

Update: I just received and invite from the official forums! Once I get my phone and the invites that will come in a couple weeks I will be sharing here.
    laidbackdude likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by net62957 View Post
    I responded to about 3 or 4 emails from one plus to help solicit an invite. I was not active on their website but I did register early with them when I first heard about the one. Getting an invite yesterday was very surprising.

Posted via Nexus 5 with SwiftKey
    Yeah. I literally posted once in their forums. It was fairly early on, but I only made one comment in their threads and the invite came through for me a couple weeks ago--so, surprising. VERY happy with the phone overall though. My only substantive complaint is I can't get 'ok google' to work at all. No matter how Loud I say it. I'm hoping this will be fixed with an update or when the 1+ gets the L treatment.

1+1/N5
Page 1 of 43 1234 ... LastLast