My OnePlus One review (warning: long)

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: General thoughts

Since I was lucky enough to get a invite can I confirm this is gsm only and I have to activate it on t-mobile or at&t or a similar company

Posted via my LG LS740 and The Android Central App

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

Since I was lucky enough to get a invite can I confirm this is gsm only and I have to activate it on t-mobile or at&t or a similar company

Correct.

Posted via Android Central App

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

Well I ordered my One + at about 5am today. Thanks again to AC member Nelonez for the invite. Savior of the month. Now I'm just awaiting shipping confirmation. Kinda sucks because I was prepared to pay for expedited shipping but wasn't given the option. So I guess it'll be about a weeks wait

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

I only had standard shipping as well, but they wound up shipping 2nd day air.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

I only had standard shipping as well, but they wound up shipping 2nd day air.

I hope that's the case. I'm so impatient lol. Thank God I'm at work and can focus on that

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Cool. Still waiting on the shipping email. Says my order is processing. I got my order # though

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

Cool. Still waiting on the shipping email. Says my order is processing. I got my order # though

Took about a day and a half for my phone to ship.

Jcoboy

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site

You lucky bastards.
I wish I could contribute with some thoughts on the phone but I am still chasing an invite
I am in line in the Swedish forum at OnPlus homepage but it looks like about a month before I get the invite from there.
People seems very friendly at this forum so I thought that I humbly ask if anyone could show mercy and hand me an invite ..
Thanks / Christer

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
You lucky bastards.
I wish I could contribute with some thoughts on the phone but I am still chasing an invite
I am in line in the Swedish forum at OnPlus homepage but it looks like about a month before I get the invite from there.
People seems very friendly at this forum so I thought that I humbly ask if anyone could show mercy and hand me an invite ..
Thanks / Christer

I've heard that once you purchase one you get sent invites to send to people. I promise if that's the case I'll send you one. You can literally track my progress in this thread. I was gonna buy from oppomart. a member told me he had a invite. I woke up about a hour later hoping someone didn't steal it from him, he still had it when I messaged him so it worked out. The crazy thing I didn't know was the invite expires 24 hours after its claimed. So when you claim it make sure you have the $ ready, thankfully I did. In general, yes I was blessed, but Nelonez also sent his invite to someone who was gonna buy it IMMEDIATELY and not sell it or screw around. With that said, if you haven't gotten one by the time I get mines I'll send you a invite. I'm still am waiting for the phone to ship. But I was so determined to get one I was gonna buy it from oppomart. Glad I didn't. But I WILL pay it fwd when I get some invites

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site

I've heard that once you purchase one you get sent invites to send to people. I promise if that's the case I'll send you one. You can literally track my progress in this thread. I was gonna buy from oppomart. a member told me he had a invite. I woke up about a hour later hoping someone didn't steal it from him, he still had it when I messaged him so it worked out. The crazy thing I didn't know was the invite expires 24 hours after its claimed. So when you claim it make sure you have the $ ready, thankfully I did. In general, yes I was blessed, but Nelonez also sent his invite to someone who was gonna buy it IMMEDIATELY and not sell it or screw around. With that said, if you haven't gotten one by the time I get mines I'll send you a invite. I'm still am waiting for the phone to ship. But I was so determined to get one I was gonna buy it from oppomart. Glad I didn't. But I WILL pay it fwd when I get some invites

Congrats on the phone purchase... Glad I was able to stop you from making the mistake of ordering from oppomart... Lol... Good to hear that your willing to spread the wealth by sharing your invites with members of the AC forums... Now all u can do is play the waiting game...

FYI: get a case and screen protector to protect this beast...

Sent from my One using AC Forums mobile app

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

Congrats on the phone purchase... Glad I was able to stop you from making the mistake of ordering from oppomart... Lol... Good to hear that your willing to spread the wealth by sharing your invites with members of the AC forums... Now all u can do is play the waiting game...

FYI: get a case and screen protector to protect this beast...

Thanks again so much for the invite. Yeah I'm still waiting on that shipping email. I expect it within 24 hours though. The people on this site are android enthusiasts and I figure the people on the site will make the best use of it. So if they send me one I'm gonna send him one and announce the rest here. I'm gonna start looking for a case and screen protector. All the ones on their site say coming soon. Not soon enough lol

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site

Thanks again so much for the invite. Yeah I'm still waiting on that shipping email. I expect it within 24 hours though. The people on this site are android enthusiasts and I figure the people on the site will make the best use of it. So if they send me one I'm gonna send him one and announce the rest here. I'm gonna start looking for a case and screen protector. All the ones on their site say coming soon. Not soon enough lol

I had to order my case and screen protectors from Amazon... Took about 5days to get them just in time for when my phone arrived...

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

I had to order my case and screen protectors from Amazon... Took about 5days to get them just in time for when my phone arrived...

That was where I was going to check as well. I'm gonna start looking tonight. Want something not too bulky

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site

That was where I was going to check as well. I'm gonna start looking tonight. Want something not too bulky

I recommend the Nillkin snap fit case... It's very minimal and feels great also... That's the case I'm using...

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

What screen protector did you order?

Posted via Android Central App

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site

Avoid the official 1+1 case at all costs. Mine went bad in less than three days. Stress cracks in 3 of 4 corners.

1+1/N5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance