OPO or wait for nexus 6

Asmello44

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Would you wait for the nexus 6 or would you bite the bullet and grab the OPO if you have an invite (which I sadly need one still)...

Posted via Android Central App

jdk2

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Just from a customer service point of view, the Nexus wins hands down. Issues that crop up are handled much better by Google than OnePlus. And at this point, the yellow screen lottery at OP is not looking too good. It's a crap shoot at best.

Asmello44

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I also find myself leaning towards OPO because I have phone ocd and i like having the options the theme store presents from cyanogen because I love all the skins of the manufacturers. But the manufacturing problems really scares me off...

jdk2

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hard telling on the next Nexus price. It's really too soon to speculate. A lot of new posts on the OP forum indicating the yellow band isn't such a big deal, but then there's signal issues, screen sensitivity, dim capacitive lights and others. I sent mine back this morning since I couldn't deal with the yellow band. I have an LG G2. It works perfectly for me. YMMV.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been asking myself this question all weekend and just don't want to wait until October for the new nexus. That's too close to Xmas for me. I'm gonna take the bird in hand vs the one in the sky

Posted via my LG LS740 and The Android Central App

Asmello44

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I'm thinking I might just wait...I have my iPhone 5s but I miss my android phone a lot maybe I'll hold out for the next nexus or maybe the moto x+1

reeneebob

Banned
Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Got an invite and ordered a sandstone. If it was a nexus I wouldn't have bothered, since I'm very happy with my iPhone, but the OPO is too good to pass up.

It's on its way.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
If I had an invite I would get the One plus one now. The Nexus 6 is still a rumored device so it's hard to know if it will be available. If the Nexus does become available, I'll probably be getting it also.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I would get the opo for now then pick up the nexus 6 after its been released if I like it. Here's to honoring for the snapdragon 810 or k1 Denver.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
If the next nexus is indeed this Motorola phone that has been rumored then no thanks. A 6 inch phone is entirely too big. The OPO is about as large a phone as I am willing to carry.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk