WiFi issue HELPP!! PLEASE!
Hi there guys/girls I have a problem with my WiFi is that it just Obtains IP for a really long time and then doesn't connect at all I have tried putting on a Static ip settings, and putting IP address in manually from other connected devices but I have had no luck. I tried to restart my router. Also I have tried to search around but not much help.
Need urgent help!
Please and thanks!
- 08-04-2014, 10:45 PM #2
Re: WiFi issue HELPP!! PLEASE!
Review this guide if you haven't already, and see if any of the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
- 08-04-2014, 10:56 PM #3
- 08-05-2014, 07:28 PM #4
- 791 Posts
- Cyanogenmod 7/scott Pilgr
I'm seeing a similar issue. My phone wouldn't connect to wifi at T-mobile today and when I came home it didn't automatically connect to my wifi at home. Had to reboot and it was connected. So I walked my dog, let it get back on 4g, came back home and same thing
Posted via my OnePlus One
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 08-07-2014, 07:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-04-2014, 06:34 PM
- By Josephine Lozada in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:34 PM
- By mjcecil in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 03:08 PM