Battery Is Perfect On The OPO

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Moderate to heavy use and only at 35%.

Posted via the Android Central App

Very, very happy with it on my end too...In all honesty I don't think I've had a smartphone that I could use for a full day with moderately heavy usage and NOT worry about having enough juice before I got home (that includes a GPe S4, a Nexus 5, and a Motorola x--though that last one came pretty close). The 1+ does the job swimmingly though.

1+1/N5

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
This was a screenshot I took last night. Onb Wi-Fi the whole time bit still...

Posted via my OnePlus One

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-15-01-10-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-15-01-10-52.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 32

wnflyer

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I had the same until the 4.4.4 update. Now Android OS is a huge battery hog. Oh well, they'll fix it. Awesome phone.

Posted via my Aunt's toaster oven.

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I posted this already, so I'll just paste it here and save myself some typing.

I have no way of proving it to you all, but my informal testing (25R vs. 30O) I had similar battery life. My test method was similar but not lab quality: off the charger at 6am and back on at ~ 11pm. Usage pattern - hammer the phone all day long. Not egregious screen on time (say 5 to 6 hours) but I USED the phone. SMS. FB Messenger. FB. Twitter. GMail. Exchange email. Podcast Republic. Youtube (some). Just regular day to day use, not trying to prolong the battery unnaturally. Both scenarios had ~20% or so left at the end of the day, I'm satisfied.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Likewise. I was just wondering in regards to battery drain.

Posted via my 1+1

Well I don't use it that often IMO. I search maybe 10 things a day. Use maybe 1 or 2 cards a day. I don't think it drains the battery too much. I would think Google makes the best apps for their system. I think the biggest culprit will always be screen. Widgets have to update, do you have a lot of widgets that rely on data? Email syncing can be a drain so I have all my accounts synced through gmail (which is freaking awesome BTW). In my experience the biggest drains are screen on time (inevitable. Why have a phone if you don't turn the screen on) and (drumroll) data. I'm on Wi-Fi a lot and my battery is fine but I think it's fine even when I'm not (like right right now). I'm on my network typing this right now and in the time I've been gone I've had heavy use with about 30%drop in almost 3 hours. But being on your network in a low signal area will kill your battery. Don't know if you're on network or Wi-Fi a lot

Posted via my OnePlus One