More updates incoming

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/updates.89185/

Just a quick update on the power issue in 30O..

Two issues that ended up in the build were identified and fixed. They weren't affecting everyone and were subject to hardware variations and timing, but our engineers worked quickly to get them resolved. The first issue was a very low-level system bus problem, while the second was a problem with how the proximity sensor is used to prevent false unlocks from gestures and double taps. We pride ourselves in the performance and low power consumption of 11S, and after these fixes our lab tests show improved numbers vs. 25R! This will go out as a small hotfix as soon as it's approved. Additionally, we are preparing another update in parallel that brings a few new features, a beautified lock screen, audio enhancements, polish on the new features in 30O, and of course bug fixes.

Both of these new builds are in the final testing and approval phases. I can't give any ETA because we are subject to third parties, but you should see the power hotfix in the next couple of days with the bigger update right on it's heels.

To ensure this doesn't happen again, we are bulking up our automated test systems to cover more cases, more often. Being a startup is both a blessing and a curse- while we can move fast on issues and updates, we are still building our automation and infrastructure. We depend on your feedback to tell us what we're doing right, as well as wrong! Additionally, we are working hard to reduce the time between updates even further so that they are more manageable.

Hang in there for just a bit and that unkillable battery will make a triumphant return.

I'm really glad to see this swiftness of action on the part of CM.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Good info thanks for letting us know. I hardly ever go to those forms. Let's hope it fixes my bugs

Posted via my OnePlus One

net62957

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Only issue I've found since the update is the lockscreen wallpaper. No matter what I change it to it reverts back to the home screens wallpaper. Looks common according to the OnePlus forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey