Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By dizzle16
  • 1 Post By dizzle16
  • 1 Post By qnet
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up XNPH33R has been released for OnePlus One

Android Police has 33R available for manual installation.

I manually flashed this file. I have never had any touchscreen issues so I can't do any comparison there. I'm now switching to ART and will see if my Android System process uses less battery than it did on 25R or 33O. Also will be interesting to see if my issues with audio volume during podcast playback is fixed. So far so good though.
    OG Moto X (AT&T)

Default Re: XNPH33R has been released for OnePlus One

I'm surprised no one else posted about this already. Things went well using TWRP, etc.
    ~~~SANDSTONE BLACK 64GB ONEPLUS ONE~~~
    ~~~WHITE 32GB NEXUS 5~~~
    phone addict

Global Posts
    3,730 Global Posts
    ROM
    mean

Just got off of work and flashed it. Hopefully the battery last longer than it did before. But even 30o would last as long as my note 3 on a charge

Sidleoaded last night too. Since I only got my phone Wednesday, I do not really know what the battery life was. No touchscreen issues before either. Started with a 100% this morning.

Mega, let us know how ART runs for you. I use it on my Nexus 5, but but still running Dalvik on my 1+1. Man this phone is fast and smooth!
    Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8, iPad Air 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    Sidleoaded last night too. Since I only got my phone Wednesday, I do not really know what the battery life was. No touchscreen issues before either. Started with a 100% this morning.

Mega, let us know how ART runs for you. I use it on my Nexus 5, but but still running Dalvik on my 1+1. Man this phone is fast and smooth!
    I will, but I'm going to give it a few days and go through a few charging cycles before I do any real testing of battery life. So far all apps I use open and run just fine so that's a definite plus.
    OG Moto X (AT&T)
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Cyanogenmod 7/scott Pilgr

Call quality has definitely improved with this update

Posted via my OnePlus One
    qnet likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle16 View Post
    Call quality has definitely improved with this update

I have only made one call since the update, I need to make a few more.
    OG Moto X (AT&T)

Global Posts
    190 Global Posts

I'm going to wait for a few days after the ota. Anyways, are the top and back microphones weaker compared to the bottom one for you guys? I noticed it when in recording videos.

ROM

IMO battery is definitely better as well. You don't see "phone idle” near the top because I've been using it and only 9 percent drain.

PAC757 likes this.

Global Posts
    1,915 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

This is great news. I didn't even know about the update until today when receiving it on my phone. I didn't have any multitouch issues either and the battery wasn't that bad on 3O0. I hope it fixed the lock screen issue. My apps are still optimizing so I won't know for a few minutes.

Anecdotally the battery was pretty strong today. I did not analyze the battery but had over 50% left today at the 12 hour mark and was about 40% yesterday before the update. Either way the battery rocks for me as a moderate users. Network, wifi, bluetooth all seems to be fine after the update.

Really like the features, speed and smoothness of this device!
    Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8, iPad Air 2

ROM

Figured I'd post an update. 4 and a half hours later. Notice ”phone idle” still isn't near the top though I will say after the screenshot cutoff point is "goggle keyboard ” and then ”phone idle" at a whopping 4%. So far I'm satisfied. My speaker is still glitchy but at some point after android L, I'll solve that with a custom ROM.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails XNPH33R has been released for OnePlus One-11439.jpg  

Does anyone use knock screen off and is it working for you on 33R?

My status bar is so sensitive I cannot get it to work. Thoughts?

Posted via my OnePlus One!
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    Does anyone use knock screen off and is it working for you on 33R?

My status bar is so sensitive I cannot get it to work. Thoughts?

I use the knock on and knock off features, works perfectly on my device. I swear I must have a model phone.
    OG Moto X (AT&T)

Tap to turn off works fine on my 33R build.

tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by megatomic View Post
    I use the knock on and knock off features, works perfectly on my device. I swear I must have a model phone.
    Good to hear. May try a reset. Certainly not a big deal but it comes in handy. Knock on works fine.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Global Posts
    1,915 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

Not a bad update. They still didn't fix the lock screen wallpaper issue. It seems like a lot of people don't use a different wallpaper for their lock screen so it's not a high priority. I really need to learn more about creating Roms and theming. A lot of the AOKP & AOSP Roms I've used in the past had no issue with this feature so, I'm guessing it's not that big of a deal to fix.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Quote Originally Posted by qnet View Post
    Not a bad update. They still didn't fix the lock screen wallpaper issue. It seems like a lot of people don't use a different wallpaper for their lock screen so it's not a high priority. I really need to learn more about creating Roms and theming. A lot of the AOKP & AOSP Roms I've used in the past had no issue with this feature so, I'm guessing it's not that big of a deal to fix.
    I don't want to lessen your issue, but in the grand scheme of things CM have much bigger fish to fry. They need to get everyones touchscreen issues and audio quality/volume issues fixed before they think about cosmetic issues so it may be a while before you see any action there. Just my $.02.
    OG Moto X (AT&T)

Figured out the double tab to turn screen off. I was doing two deliberate taps slowly and the notification shade would activate. If I do the taps quickly on the status bar it works.

Global Posts
    1,915 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

Quote Originally Posted by megatomic View Post
    I don't want to lessen your issue, but in the grand scheme of things CM have much bigger fish to fry. They need to get everyones touchscreen issues and audio quality/volume issues fixed before they think about cosmetic issues so it may be a while before you see any action there. Just my $.02.
    Yeah, that's just it. I don't have touchscreen issues or audio quality/volume issues like some people, never did. Having said that, I certainly don't mean to lesson anyone's issues either. I've been posting on these forums for a long time and there is always something, somewhere, some issue that people have with their phones.
    megatomic likes this.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Very true sir.
    OG Moto X (AT&T)