XNPH33R has been released for OnePlus One

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Just got off of work and flashed it. Hopefully the battery last longer than it did before. But even 30o would last as long as my note 3 on a charge

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Sidleoaded last night too. Since I only got my phone Wednesday, I do not really know what the battery life was. No touchscreen issues before either. Started with a 100% this morning.

Mega, let us know how ART runs for you. I use it on my Nexus 5, but but still running Dalvik on my 1+1. Man this phone is fast and smooth!

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Sidleoaded last night too. Since I only got my phone Wednesday, I do not really know what the battery life was. No touchscreen issues before either. Started with a 100% this morning.

Mega, let us know how ART runs for you. I use it on my Nexus 5, but but still running Dalvik on my 1+1. Man this phone is fast and smooth!
I will, but I'm going to give it a few days and go through a few charging cycles before I do any real testing of battery life. So far all apps I use open and run just fine so that's a definite plus. :)

sunrat39

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to wait for a few days after the ota. Anyways, are the top and back microphones weaker compared to the bottom one for you guys? I noticed it when in recording videos.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
IMO battery is definitely better as well. You don't see "phone idle” near the top because I've been using it and only 9 percent drain.

6faece7c03ec43ee79b8c0eb11ef7582.jpg

Posted via my OnePlus One

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
This is great news. I didn't even know about the update until today when receiving it on my phone. I didn't have any multitouch issues either and the battery wasn't that bad on 3O0. I hope it fixed the lock screen issue. My apps are still optimizing so I won't know for a few minutes.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Anecdotally the battery was pretty strong today. I did not analyze the battery but had over 50% left today at the 12 hour mark and was about 40% yesterday before the update. Either way the battery rocks for me as a moderate users. Network, wifi, bluetooth all seems to be fine after the update.

Really like the features, speed and smoothness of this device!

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Figured I'd post an update. 4 and a half hours later. Notice ”phone idle” still isn't near the top though I will say after the screenshot cutoff point is "goggle keyboard ” and then ”phone idle" at a whopping 4%. So far I'm satisfied. My speaker is still glitchy but at some point after android L, I'll solve that with a custom ROM.

Posted via my OnePlus One

Attachments

• 11439.jpg
    11439.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 36

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone use knock screen off and is it working for you on 33R?

My status bar is so sensitive I cannot get it to work. Thoughts?

Posted via my OnePlus One!

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone use knock screen off and is it working for you on 33R?

My status bar is so sensitive I cannot get it to work. Thoughts?

I use the knock on and knock off features, works perfectly on my device. I swear I must have a model phone.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Not a bad update. They still didn't fix the lock screen wallpaper issue. It seems like a lot of people don't use a different wallpaper for their lock screen so it's not a high priority. I really need to learn more about creating Roms and theming. A lot of the AOKP & AOSP Roms I've used in the past had no issue with this feature so, I'm guessing it's not that big of a deal to fix.

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Not a bad update. They still didn't fix the lock screen wallpaper issue. It seems like a lot of people don't use a different wallpaper for their lock screen so it's not a high priority. I really need to learn more about creating Roms and theming. A lot of the AOKP & AOSP Roms I've used in the past had no issue with this feature so, I'm guessing it's not that big of a deal to fix.
I don't want to lessen your issue, but in the grand scheme of things CM have much bigger fish to fry. They need to get everyones touchscreen issues and audio quality/volume issues fixed before they think about cosmetic issues so it may be a while before you see any action there. Just my $.02.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Figured out the double tab to turn screen off. I was doing two deliberate taps slowly and the notification shade would activate. If I do the taps quickly on the status bar it works.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to lessen your issue, but in the grand scheme of things CM have much bigger fish to fry. They need to get everyones touchscreen issues and audio quality/volume issues fixed before they think about cosmetic issues so it may be a while before you see any action there. Just my $.02.

Yeah, that's just it. I don't have touchscreen issues or audio quality/volume issues like some people, never did. Having said that, I certainly don't mean to lesson anyone's issues either. I've been posting on these forums for a long time and there is always something, somewhere, some issue that people have with their phones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith