- 233 Posts
So for some reason mms messages are messed up in hangouts on this phone. When someone sends me one it shows up as the "click to download message. Message expires..." clicking to download does nothing.
Normally I'd assume this was just a hangouts issue, but I never had this problem on the M8 I switched from with hangouts as my text client.
Posted via the Android Central App
- 08-28-2014, 01:46 AM #2
- 08-28-2014, 02:35 AM #3
- 08-28-2014, 05:11 PM #4
- 08-29-2014, 07:01 AM #5
Re: MMS issues
I'd suggest doing things like uninstalling updates and then updating or even completely uninstalling and reinstalling Hangouts, reboot, ect. Again, I don't know what fixes it but my MMS has worked for a while now but there was a time it did not.
Posted via Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 10:43 AM
- By arianemarie123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:00 AM
- By erjohnson227 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 06:35 PM
- By Francesco Crema in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2014, 05:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:00 PM