Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default MMS issues

So for some reason mms messages are messed up in hangouts on this phone. When someone sends me one it shows up as the "click to download message. Message expires..." clicking to download does nothing.

Normally I'd assume this was just a hangouts issue, but I never had this problem on the M8 I switched from with hangouts as my text client.

Any thoughts?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Phonejock likes this.

Default Re: Mms issues

I'm having exact same issue someone help us lol

I plan to stick with Textra when my One arrives, never a problem with MMS.

Quote Originally Posted by justlaxin13 View Post
    So for some reason mms messages are messed up in hangouts on this phone. When someone sends me one it shows up as the "click to download message. Message expires..." clicking to download does nothing.

Normally I'd assume this was just a hangouts issue, but I never had this problem on the M8 I switched from with hangouts as my text client.

Any thoughts?

I turned off the special voice + feature and mine started working so that would be worth a try

Global Posts
    723 Global Posts

Default Re: MMS issues

Quote Originally Posted by justlaxin13 View Post

Any thoughts?

While I can't tell you why its happening or even how to fix it, I don't believe this is a OnePlus One issue because I've had it on a few phones. Totally unpredictable, basically I'd pop my Sim card into a phone and MMS wouldn't work.

I'd suggest doing things like uninstalling updates and then updating or even completely uninstalling and reinstalling Hangouts, reboot, ect. Again, I don't know what fixes it but my MMS has worked for a while now but there was a time it did not.

Posted via Android Central App