Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By booboolala2000
  • 1 Post By planoman
  • 1 Post By planoman
  • 1 Post By atliens
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default My 1+1 is in transit to me!

    Isn't there a thread for this already??? It's coming postal though and they don't really deliver well... :/
  2. #2  

    Default Re: My 1+1 is in transit to me!

    Lol. Same boat. Mainly because of the holiday weekend here in the states. What would have been here Saturday is now Tuesday. Lol. I had to work so should everyone else dammit.

    Posted via Android Central App
    mrsmumbles likes this.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: My 1+1 is in transit to me!

    Congrats! Let us know your thoughts once you get it updated and set up! I really enjoy mine!
    Nexus 6 (64GB), Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8, iPad Air 2
    mrsmumbles likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: My 1+1 is in transit to me!

    I'm so excited! Stressing about that delivery, lol. The USPS doesn't know me as well as the ups here... It requires signature and I don't know how fast I can get to the bottom of the stairs without falling.. Hahah.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: My 1+1 is in transit to me!

    Well, I managed to see the truck drive away without delivering. That's SOP for the PO here.

    ETA: But they came back and just left it in my mail box after all that. :rolleyes: Glad I finally got it. Getting used to the tiny differences between Cyanogen & Google. I had to plug it in.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: My 1+1 is in transit to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmumbles View Post
    Well, I managed to see the truck drive away without delivering. That's SOP for the PO here.

    ETA: But they came back and just left it in my mail box after all that. :rolleyes: Glad I finally got it. Getting used to the tiny differences between Cyanogen & Google. I had to plug it in.
    Congrats! Let us know your impressions once you set up. Are you running dalvik or ART. I am running ART.

    Posted via my OnePlus One!
    Nexus 6 (64GB), Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8, iPad Air 2
    Thanked by:
    mrsmumbles likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: My 1+1 is in transit to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    Congrats! Let us know your impressions once you set up. Are you running dalvik or ART. I am running ART.

    Posted via my OnePlus One!
    I'm on Dalvik because I'm afraid to experiment too much yet! Lol, I'm amazed every time I pick it up, it's just so gorgeous and not too big at all.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: My 1+1 is in transit to me!

    It did a lot of updating when I turned it on, easily up to an hour of updates plus downloading all my apps simultaneously. I was disoriented at first but as I began adding my apps to the home screens it became a lot easier. I'm slightly overwhelmed by all the options for customization, just incredible really. I'm loving it! So glad I took the plunge.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: My 1+1 is in transit to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmumbles View Post
    I'm on Dalvik because I'm afraid to experiment too much yet! Lol, I'm amazed every time I pick it up, it's just so gorgeous and not too big at all.
    FWIW I switched to ART about a week ago and haven't experienced any deleterious effects. If something starts to act up you can always switch it back. Overall the phone seems a bit snappier and my battery life appears to have had a slight boost..just observational data though, haven't confirmed these with any tests.

    1+1/N5
    1+1/Nexus 5
    Thanked by:
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: My 1+1 is in transit to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma4society View Post
    FWIW I switched to ART about a week ago and haven't experienced any deleterious effects. If something starts to act up you can always switch it back. Overall the phone seems a bit snappier and my battery life appears to have had a slight boost..just observational data though, haven't confirmed these with any tests.

    1+1/N5
    I probably will once my phone is less new to me. My Nexus 5 is on ART and for the most part completely problem free (only one app had a problem). So I will probably switch to ART in a few weeks or something, lol.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: My 1+1 is in transit to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmumbles View Post
    I probably will once my phone is less new to me. My Nexus 5 is on ART and for the most part completely problem free (only one app had a problem). So I will probably switch to ART in a few weeks or something, lol.
    Cool! There are a lot of options to learn and theme engine etc. The first theme I bought was flux and flux white. I am using flux because I like the dark menus better but the icons etc are cool! There are tons of ring tones etc. You can also customize the quick setting in the notification shade which give you so many options! I also like the capacitive buttons better than the on screen buttons and of course knock on and knock off!
    Nexus 6 (64GB), Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8, iPad Air 2
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: My 1+1 is in transit to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    Cool! There are a lot of options to learn and theme engine etc. The first theme I bought was flux and flux white. I am using flux because I like the dark menus better but the icons etc are cool! There are tons of ring tones etc. You can also customize the quick setting in the notification shade which give you so many options! I also like the capacitive buttons better than the on screen buttons and of course knock on and knock off!
    I love knock on and off! I'm dizzy with possibilities heheh! I like the onscreen buttons just because I'm still using my Nexus and the differences between phones drives me nuts but maybe I'll change it back to get the extra screen real estate. I'll check out the theme you're using, I haven't changed themes yet but maybe after awhile. I just love it, my other two phones look so small now (still love my Nexus - different experiences).
  13. #13  
    atliens's Avatar

    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

    Default Re: My 1+1 is in transit to me!

    i couldn't get the knock off feature working...but i love how my phone is dark theme everything. including the text messages
    mrsmumbles likes this.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

    Default Re: My 1+1 is in transit to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by atliens View Post
    i couldn't get the knock off feature working...but i love how my phone is dark theme everything. including the text messages
    The themes can be changed with the theme settings but the knock off works for me if I do it on the notification bar. I like the stock theme, I only changed the wall paper to the live dark one.

Similar Threads

  1. HELP! Phone tells me the time every 5 or 10 minutes!
    By topgun260 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 10:44 AM
  2. Gallery view is adjusting pictures for no reason
    By sinovercos in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:54 AM
  3. authentication proxy server is unsuccessful-HELP!!!!
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:09 PM
  4. Wi-Fi in androis TV box
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2014, 08:59 PM
  5. Moving apps to external sd card
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2014, 08:24 PM

Posting Permissions