Since the last update, every time I want to zoom, the screen just goes crazy.. Even the typing is a little bit wierd.. Looks like there is something wrong with the multitouch.. Anyone having the same problem?
Looks like there are some people with this problem.. https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/a...s.96236/page-2
- 09-01-2014, 11:23 AM #2
Re: Pinch-to-zoom issue
Okey, it looks like i'm not the only one with this problem. There is a lot of people in this thread on JIRA cyanogenmod - https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/BACON-55 . It looks like it might be a serious hardware problem, because OPO is doing nothing and only a limited amount of people is having this problem.. Probably some kind of bad digitizer.
- 09-04-2014, 02:57 AM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 36Last Post: 01-08-2015, 04:14 AM
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2014, 02:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 09:59 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2014, 09:51 AM
- By dawid7979 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:43 AM