When I plugged in my OPO after receiving it, I noticed after an hour it hadn't charged at all. I unplugged, plugged into different outlet, nothing. I tried my Nexus 5 charger with it and luckily that worked. But is something wrong with my OPO charger? I'm pretty sure I connected it right. Please post if you've also had any problem with your OPO charger.
- 09-04-2014, 09:51 AM #2
Re: Charger issues?
Have you tried the OPO charger with another phone? Or using the OPO cable with another charger base? You could easily find out what's not working. The charger that came with my OPO works fine.
- 09-04-2014, 12:23 PM #4
- By blackdogAC in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 09-10-2014, 09:03 PM
- By James Falconer in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2014, 11:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2014, 11:34 AM
- By texassrocks in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 10:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 06:51 PM