- 66 Posts
YouTube issue in OK?
I'm having an issue where sometimes when I'm attempting to watch a youtube video, it plays or only a second then stops and continues to do this each time I push play.. Playing only a second at a time. The issue resolves when I reset the phone. Doesn't matter if I'm on WiFi vs LTE. Any known issues? Fixes? Thanks
- 09-04-2014, 08:15 PM #2
Re: YouTube issue in OK?
Does this also happen if you try to access YouTube using the phone's browser? If not, then it's probably an issue with the app. Go to Settings>Apps>All, select YouTube, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now try again.
- By monsieurms in forum BatteriesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2014, 09:14 AM
- By SomeNewGuyHere in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2014, 06:05 AM
- By Seafox420 in forum Moto 360Replies: 8Last Post: 09-05-2014, 12:33 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 06:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2014, 06:38 PM