Oneplus one. Which case?

Nickabc123

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello I am about to receive my sandstone 64gb Oneplus one. Now I want to get one of the cases by Cruzerlite. However I don't want a case because I want to be able to see the awesome back. This is why I got a bumper, but I am getting a case to for the mean time. Now I was debating whether or not to get the clear or black Cruzerlite. Black is my favorite color for cases and I have always had black cases. I think clear my look a little weird this is why I am hesitant but I would love to still see the back. I am looking for someone who knows these cases and how they look to give me their input. Thank you.

Posted via the Android Central App

indiane

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I have the clear case and it's frosted so honestly, you really can't see the back. I wish I would've gotten the red case.

Nickabc123

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Ok well thank you indiane for your input. Just got my Oneplus one but am waiting until tomorrow to unpackage it so I can give it the full attention it needs all night.

net62957

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I received my Pelosi sandstone hard case yesterday. I go for the very minimal coverage and this case fits the bill plus the texture mimics the sandstone back of the One. It's listed as the "Afan frosted matte hard cover case" on Ebay and costs about $7 delivered. Black and blue are the available colors.

Nickabc123

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered 3 of the cruzerlite cases for $25 with shipping. If you want them go on amazon ( and don't buy the 3 pack) pick any three colors you want then use the coupon code for Cruzerlites website. It works on amazon and it's cheaper since each case on amazon cost $9.90 instead of about $12.90. The code is BUY2GONE.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I received my Pelosi sandstone hard case yesterday. I go for the very minimal coverage and this case fits the bill plus the texture mimics the sandstone back of the One. It's listed as the "Afan frosted matte hard cover case" on Ebay and costs about $7 delivered. Black and blue are the available colors.

I just received my Black Pelosi Sandstone case, just like to back of the OPO. Very pleased! $7! Thanks for the headsup net62957

enigmax

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
bought a red cover for 2dollars (inc. shipping) from china ( Slim Armour Hard Back Rear Case Cover Shell For ONEPLUS ONE) ... and ultimashield temp. glass screen protector (15dollars or so).

the case is good, but it was smelling terrible, and i had to wash it under the water and soap. at first i thought if i could use it all, because the smell was so "chemical"... but cleaning it under the warm water with handsoap solved the problem :D

Sent from OPO.

Last edited:

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a purple Cruzerlite...Thats pretty much my case of choice for all my phones. Thin, cheap, yet its never let down in a drop. ;)

parkingarcade

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Right now I have the official OnePlus Clear Case but the quality is not very good because after 2 month of usage I see a small crack in the bottom right corner.
I plan to get a Diztronic TPU case or Ringke FUSION Case SMOKE BLACK.

Code:
amazon.com/OnePlus-One-Case-Protection-Absorption/dp/B00MYFV06W

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Oh, sorry, didn't see this before! The cases are OK. Less bulky than tpu but very smooth so they feel a bit slippery in the hand. More points of contact than the tpu case if you drop it (top, bottom, and buttons are exposed). But the colors are nice, and the logo. I don't like the feel of the sandstone either but the plastic of the cases is slippery in cooler temperatures.