Can't install old version of Tapatalk

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Title explains my problem. I get "cannot parse package" when I tap on the apk for Tapatalk Classic. Any clues for the clueless? Yes I do have 3rd party apps installation allowed in settings because I've installed a different app that way.

ETA: It does the same thing on my Nexus 5 even though I do have it installed. This is peculiar.

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Do you have classic installed on the Nexus 5? I'm not if you have classic installed or another version. If it's classic, and you are rooted on both devices, use titanium (or equal) to copy the app/data then move to the One Plus. Use Helium if you are not rooted.

If you want to keep trying to download and install the apk, are you getting the app from Tapatalk?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Do you have classic installed on the Nexus 5? I'm not if you have classic installed or another version. If it's classic, and you are rooted on both devices, use titanium (or equal) to copy the app/data then move to the One Plus. Use Helium if you are not rooted.

If you want to keep trying to download and install the apk, are you getting the app from Tapatalk?

Yes, I have it installed on my Nexus 5, and another phone. Helium - thanks for the tip, but will it work if I can't do an install on the new phone?

No, the apk is missing from the Tapatalk link - I'm seeing link is invalid. Even the copy I was keeping for safe keeping on my Nexus 5, when I tap it on my Nexus 5 I'm getting "cannot parse package". Could it be a KitKat thing? Thanks!

ETA: I'm trying both my safekeeping apk, and apks I found online in other forums. None work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie