How happy are you?

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
One has been good, its a newer one. So they seem to have fixed the earlier banding issue.

Miss Qi charging , tho it looks like the new N6 will not have it either. In that case I would get another ONE+.

Posted via Serenity

enigmax

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
qi charging would be a nice feature, but you still need to know that qi charging is more harmfull for the battery than a normal charging method. some of energy in wireless charging is turned as heat and hence affecting the life of the lithium battery. when buying a wireless charger, it is better to be a high quality charger rather than a charger producing lot of heat...

at this point when Li-batteries suffers from heat decreasing their life, im not so interested in having a wireless techonogy to charge them.

Sent from OPO.

bruck177

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
After a month of use, this is clearly my best android experience. That's coming from using the Nexus 4 & 2013 Moto X.

Screen size took some getting use to, but now I'm not sure I could go back. I was in an Att store today & played around with the new Moto X. Felt nice, but without the ability to turn off on-screen buttons, the actual screen real estate felt too small.

Also agree with folks regarding speed. This thing flies! Didn't realize android could be this smooth.

My flashlight turns on accidentally at times, and the multi touch craps out once every other week (requiring a restart), but I'm hopeful those issues will be addresses with OTA updates.

Overall awesome phone!

Posted via the Android Central App

enigmax

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
My flashlight turns on accidentally at times, and the multi touch craps out once every other week (requiring a restart), but I'm hopeful those issues will be addresses with OTA updates.

Overall awesome phone!

are you sure there is no gesture or similar to turn the flashlight on?

Sent from OPO.

pjs37

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
I am happy with mine. I think like others most of the complaints are exaggerated because some people get on a vendetta due to a bad experience and post basically everywhere how much they hate it. If you don't like it you don't like it there is nothing wrong with that. Happy users tend to just use it and be happy. Though from what I hear the service when you need it can be very frustrating and I am sure that is part of the problem.

bruck177

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, there is the "draw a v" gesture to turn the flashlight on, and when it works it's nice... But from time to time it turns on the flashlight when I simply put it in my pocket or take it out of my pocket.

Not sure if that's my fault or the phones... Or maybe a little of each?

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
qi charging would be a nice feature, but you still need to know that qi charging is more harmfull for the battery than a normal charging method. some of energy in wireless charging is turned as heat and hence affecting the life of the lithium battery. when buying a wireless charger, it is better to be a high quality charger rather than a charger producing lot of heat...

at this point when Li-batteries suffers from heat decreasing their life, im not so interested in having a wireless techonogy to charge them.

Sent from OPO.

Yeah sure...My real world test though is 2 years on a Nexus 4 and 1 year on a Nexus 5 and using Qi charging including a Cheap $20 charger hasn't made a bit of difference.

Batteries wear down after a while no matter how you charge them.

Your beating a dead horse...Let the rest of us just enjoy it. You stand a way greater chance of breaking your USB port (Which happened to my GNexus )than wearing out a battery.

The only battery in a phone out of the 20 or 30 I have had since 1992, that has worn out on me is the GNexus.. No Qi charging it just got old....

Posted via Serenity

enigmax

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
cheap can be high quality too... expensive can be low quality - think about iphones for example...

but, please read more about batteries and heat effects...

Sent from OPO.

atliens

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
love this phone. people always asking me how to get it and whatnot.

the camera tho? the pictures are great with it.

anytime i old a smaller phone i'm like...i can't use this gimmie back my 1+1

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I still prefer holding my Nexus 5 but that's also due to the fact I have the old version of Tapatalk on it (which I prefer). But I squint terribly at the screen on it and I don't on my 1+1. I'm really happy with my 1+1. I'm glad I didn't read thread after thread of complaints and disaster stories. I'm hoping for the best. I hope the update today fixes that System UI error message though.

dr_m0x

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I've never owned a better phone, and I've owned a few! Even if it were twice the price it would still be a strong phone. At the price it is, it's almost like stealing.

Mmm bacon

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine for only two days now but I'm really liking it. I'm not having the yellowing screen issue and haven't experienced the screen freezing ect.. That other people reported. The screen is amazing with excellent out door viewing. Speakers are very loud. Calls are clear for both the person in both ends. I have a lg g2 , g3, N5, HTC One M7 and am selling them all and keeping this phone.

Speedygi

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
When you got a phone you can only buy via invite and at the quality of oneplus-one, most people would be happy I think.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon