How happy are you?

GuyWith4Kids

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
This forum does not have a ton of complaints. Does this mean most people are happy?? Mine shipped yesterday so I will know soon enough. What say you?

Posted via Android Central App

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I think a lot of complains are exaggerated, I'm willing to bet the majority people are very happy with this phone, especially 64gb for $350 can't be beaten. And the camera is superb. It's a super fast phone.

I do think it doesn't have the best radio signal and you get some yellow in the bottom of the screen, but it's something you can live with. I just find the phone too big for me which is why I didn't keep it.

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I think a lot of complains are exaggerated, I'm willing to bet the majority people are very happy with this phone, especially 64gb for $350 can't be beaten. And the camera is superb. It's a super fast phone.

I do think it doesn't have the best radio signal and you get some yellow in the bottom of the screen, but it's something you can live with. I just find the phone too big for me which is why I didn't keep it.

I got no yellow bands atall, i actually got no problems atall

Posted by my G3 or my 1+

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
My boyfriend loves his!! It was a little bit too large for me so I sold it but it was overall a good phone.

VMdoug

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm loving mine. When I got the invite I figured I'd try it out and then sell it when the Moto X came out. I have yet to order the new Moto X :)

Posted via the Android Central App

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Very happy. Blazing fast, plenty of memory. Good camera, crisp display. If you have any issues just cancel the order on PayPal and return the phone. I think a lot of the issues were in the earlier models. I haven't heard of anyone getting the device with yellow band issues in a while. I had ghost touches on my galaxy s2 so I know what that is but NEVER had a issue with that on this phone. Battery lasts a day and a half. I'm happy

Posted via...The One

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
No substantive issues here either. I had some VERY light yellow banding in the first few weeks (had to concentrate to see it), but that faded. Usually I'm itching for the next big thing with smartphones, but I am actually content for once despite all the recent releases and announcements. The phone does everything I need it to, and I *love* the near stock UI. Would buy again without question.

1+1/N5

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
No substantive issues here either. I had some VERY light yellow banding in the first few weeks (had to concentrate to see it), but that faded. Usually I'm itching for the next big thing with smartphones, but I am actually content for once despite all the recent releases and announcements. The phone does everything I need it to, and I *love* the near stock UI. Would buy again without question.

1+1/N5

That's how I am. I see a commercial and I'm like "I have to have that" lol. Haven't felt that way since mid July when I started considering this phone. I think my next phone may very well be the OnePlus 2. But I think I'll be content for somewhere around a year

Posted via...The One

kd0h

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm happy with mine and it's not even in my possession yet :) can't wait to get my hands on it!

GuyWith4Kids

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I received my 1+1 yesterday and it is very nice. The screen is not as nice as my GS5 but still very nice. It is so snappy! Liking it so far.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
The only thing about the screen is that blacks are lighter than on an AMOLED screen. Otherwise colors are good and the size is great for media.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
8 days in and for the price it is a great phone. It does have some minor annoyances and 1 or 2 more than minor things, but still a solid performer and very smooth operationally.

My only issues are with BT and poor crackled connections via my BT headset, weak cellular radio in some spots and a super touchy screen. None of these are deal breakers because even the mighty iphone has it's quirks. I have no yellow screen problem and I don't get any random reboots. Somehow I keep turning on the torch and I can't figure out what I'm doing to cause it.

All in all a nice device and well worth the $350 I paid.

enigmax

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
very happy - well it is just a phone though...

i have (had) yellowish glow on the bottom, but i think it's much better that it was at first. i had to tell my bf where the yellow band is because he didnt notice it at first. i can see it in a certain level of the brightness (low) and on light, like white/gray, backgrounds. i dont use onscreen buttons, they would hide the yellow issue...

otherwise i havend had any other problems yet... (well sending files via bt to my laptop, but it is win8.1 issue. sometimes is works, sometime it doesnt... but im sure, it is not the phone but win8.1.)

My only issues are with BT and poor crackled connections via my BT haadset...

have you unpaired and paired devices again? after i unpaired my headset and paired them again, it is working fine.

Sent from OPO.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
8 days in and for the price it is a great phone. It does have some minor annoyances and 1 or 2 more than minor things, but still a solid performer and very smooth operationally.

My only issues are with BT and poor crackled connections via my BT headset, weak cellular radio in some spots and a super touchy screen. None of these are deal breakers because even the mighty iphone has it's quirks. I have no yellow screen problem and I don't get any random reboots. Somehow I keep turning on the torch and I can't figure out what I'm doing to cause it.

All in all a nice device and well worth the $350 I paid.

The default for the Torch(LED) is making a V shape on the screen. You can turn that off and see if it stops lighting itself. It can happen when pocketed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs