AC Oneplus invite community

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: Any invites?

If someone sells a oneplus on ebay for $100 more than what oneplus is selling, I wouldn't consider that wrong in any way since the phone is in high demand.

However, I find it unethical people on ebay are selling the invites.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site

I guess. I never sell stuff so I dunno. If I were going to pay extra, I'd rather get the product straight from the factory, with no ones hands on it before mine. It's a newness thing. :)

From my OnePlus One...

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

@bigabller, have your ordered the first one?

Posted via...The One

yep :)

Feels good to be in the oneplus community. I'm sure it's not "that" much different from the nexus community. Anything's better than having a carrier-bloated phone i suppose.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

yep :)

Feels good to be in the oneplus community. I'm sure it's not "that" much different from the nexus community. Anything's better than having a carrier-bloated phone i suppose.

Cool. Still need one for your brother? Is he definitely gonna buy it?

Posted via...The One

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Cool. Still need one for your brother? Is he definitely gonna buy it?

Posted via...The One

Yeah. the "nonexistent" lte radio has been pushing him towards a new phone. N4 isn't a bad phone, but the lack of a "real" LTE radio can be somewhat of a turnoff in 2014.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

Yeah. the "nonexistent" lte radio has been pushing him towards a new phone. N4 isn't a bad phone, but the lack of a "real" LTE radio can be somewhat of a turnoff in 2014.

I'll shoot you a invite if it's not gonna go to waste. Pm me or reply to this with your email

Posted via...The One

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

please and thank you, pmed.

I'll tell him to check his email and order it soon.

I sent him the email. He's got 5 days. I just want the invite to go to someone who wants a OPO and is SERIOUS about purchasing it. Not someone who's gonna hold it and let it expire

Posted via...The One

Bigballer

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

I sent him the email. He's got 5 days. I just want the invite to go to someone who wants a OPO and is SERIOUS about purchasing it. Not someone who's gonna hold it and let it expire

Posted via...The One

Could have gave me 24 hours and the invite still wouldn't have gone to waste :)

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

Could have gave me 24 hours and the invite still wouldn't have gone to waste :)

I thought about doing that lol, but it says 5 days so he would have seen it anyway. Thankfully when I got my invite in July I had the $ ready.

Posted via...The One

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: OnePlus One invites available

Invite links have been sent via PM to those folks who PMed me in the order they were received, first come first serve. If I could not help you , I apologize. Best of luck and enjoy your new OPO!

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: OnePlus One invites available

I see in my account that two invites are claimed and one person has not paid yet. If the third invite is not used up today I will email it to the next person in line. C'mon people if you are going to ask for an invite, line up $360 to purchase what is possibly the best bargain in terms of a smartphone today!

Jlav78

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site

Does this phone ship to the UK?

Posted via Android Central App

It does, getting mine shipped here too when I get an invite.

Nexus 4 is in its last weeks but I can't get the phone for a month or so yet. So no invite begging from me :). When I do get it I'll share them back here.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

It does, getting mine shipped here too when I get an invite.

Nexus 4 is in its last weeks but I can't get the phone for a month or so yet. So no invite begging from me :). When I do get it I'll share them back here.

Are you ready to purchase the One?

Posted via...The One

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles