ATT One Plus One Question??

justbald

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
I just got a one plus one phone it is getting shipped to me pretty soon. I can't wait!

Anywho I have a few questions.

I currently use a Nokia Lumia 1520 and it uses a Nano sim and ATT LTE 4G. Will that work with the One Plus One Phone? Does the One Plus One phone come with an adapter for a nano sim? I just bought the one before even thinking about this lol.

Should I bring my one plus one phone to the ATT store and help them switch over my sim from my Lumia to the One Plus One. I read it is a good idea to go to the ATT Store and help them register your android phone since its two different operating systems? I will be using my Lumia 1520 and One Plus One phone. Since this an unlocked phone will they be helpful?

Does the One Plus One work in the East Cost New York area with ATT LTE?

Does the One Plus One work with the Pebble?

Well hopefully I made sense thanks for helping!

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I just got a one plus one phone it is getting shipped to me pretty soon. I can't wait!

Anywho I have a few questions.

I currently use a Nokia Lumia 1520 and it uses a Nano sim and ATT LTE 4G. Will that work with the One Plus One Phone? Does the One Plus One phone come with an adapter for a nano sim? I just bought the one before even thinking about this lol.

Should I bring my one plus one phone to the ATT store and help them switch over my sim from my Lumia to the One Plus One. I read it is a good idea to go to the ATT Store and help them register your android phone since its two different operating systems? I will be using my Lumia 1520 and One Plus One phone. Since this an unlocked phone will they be helpful?

Does the One Plus One work in the East Cost New York area with ATT LTE?

Does the One Plus One work with the Pebble?

Well hopefully I made sense thanks for helping!

The new One+ should come with a Nano Sim adapter...if not order an adapter from Amazon for $2. If the Sim works, I wouldn't bother going to the store. You will also have LTE if the SIM works. If the SIM doesn't work, then ask for a Samsung note SIM. Thats what I have working. You could also use an iphone Sim with your adapter, they should work also.

If they are not helpful, remind them how much you pay for their service each year. Then call At&t and complain about that store.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Why would I ask for a samsung note?
If you get someone unfamiliar with Android, they give you an LG Sim, referencing past Unlocked phones (N4,N5) it won't work. They will not have any experience with One+ or Cyangenmod guaranteed! There may be other Sims that may work. For sure though, they will not be familiar with the One+ or unlocked phones in general. If they have to guess at what SIM may work, its likely they will guess wrong. Maybe you'll get lucky and find someone with a clue....

My N5 Sim did not work in the One+ a Samsung Note Sim did work.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I am going to bring my device to the ATT Store. Can I ask for a samsung note sim? Will I have to pay any extra money?

The OnePlus takes a nano sim. They shipped me 2 sim adapters with my OPO. You should be able to just swap the sim into the OPO. I am at the Jersey Shore and LTE works. I'm sure closer to the city it would be faster

justbald

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Scott!

Good to know that it is working in New Jersey. I have seen post where people have been having difficulty with LTE with the ONE Plus and Nexus in the New York, New Jersey area?

Last edited:

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Scott!

Good to know that it is working in New Jersey. I have seen post where people have been having difficulty with LTE with the ONE Plus and Nexus in the New York, New Jersey area?

I've already had and used a Nexus 4,5 Galaxy 4,5 iPhone 6 Moto X 1st and 2nd edition and Lumia 920. They all got some LTE but of course they are always upgrading or incrementally upgrading their coverage so my coverage today is better than late 2012. And just to clarify, I am using Straight Talk AT&T but if I get LTE coverage with Straight Talk AT&T I'm sure it would be equal or probably better with native AT&T