Battery Calibration Issue

Freelance1040

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey,

Has anybody had a issue with the battery calibration on the 1+1? My battery stays at 100 percent for a couple of hours and then will die when the battery is around 25 percent. I don't think that there is a battery drain, it is just inaccurate. Anybody have a solution?

Thanks

mayankbaba

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
i m also having same issues with my OPO.. have you find any solution regardis dis den pls lemme know so that i can also perform d same..

taft

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
You can try manually wiping the battery stats. I don't have my OPO yet, but I would imagine you'll find this option in your custom recovery if you're rooted.

Goliwog

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem before. I think what I did was to let it discharge completely then leave it for a couple of minutes and recharge it.

When recharging, it's important to use the original cable and connect directly to a wall socket. Do not charge it via your PC USB.

taft

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem before. I think what I did was to let it discharge completely then leave it for a couple of minutes and recharge it.

When recharging, it's important to use the original cable and connect directly to a wall socket. Do not charge it via your PC USB.
Aside from being slower, how is charging through a computer any different?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995