Could the OnePlus Two come in two sizes (5" and 5.5")?

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't count out different sizes in the future, but probably not on the 2nd model. Still a small startup company and they probably don't have the wealth of resources that the big guys do to make multiple sizes just yet. The OPO size was right in line with the current trend, and with the newer phones coming out getting closer to 6 inches, the 5.5 will soon be on the "small" end of the spectrum. OPO still feels great in the hand, even at 5.5 inches.

Bren S.

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm a petite woman and I hope the next One has a larger screen. Maybe 5.8 .

Sent from my 64gb Sandstone One Plus One aka Opal the OPO :)

Bren S.

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Yes I do. I enjoyed the size of my Note 2, and my OPO is just my in between phone while I wait for N6.

Sent from my 64gb Sandstone One Plus One aka Opal the OPO :)

rjl2

May 4, 2010
Visit site
My dad went to the OnePlus event in NYC a month or so ago and the OnePlus Two was discussed. OnePlus stated it will be a 4.7" screen. I think the plan is to keep or refresh the OPO and add the smaller Two to the lineup.

Posted via the Android Central App

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
My dad went to the OnePlus event in NYC a month or so ago and the OnePlus Two was discussed. OnePlus stated it will be a 4.7" screen. I think the plan is to keep or refresh the OPO and add the smaller Two to the lineup.

Man I hope this is true. I would love a 4.7" OPO.

mrnyjet

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site

Imo, the sweet spot for a one-hand, pocket-friendly phone is 4.7- 5 inches. I prefer 4.7. Look at iphone for years and the new samsung galaxy avant. Some people with bent iphone 6 are finding out that bigger may not always be better.