Are all issues/bugs/problems sorted out?

Faux Carnival

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I heard that there were some lag, stuttering, scrolling and touch screen sensitivity issues with Oneplus One. Have these problems been sorted out now?

I'm seriously considering this monster.

Thanks.

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I've had mine since Thursday morning and there have been two software updates so far and no bugs or issues. I haven't experienced any of the dropped call issues, and there seems to be no lag or touchscreen issues either. Great phone so far!

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't have any issues except for trying to login to my account for the forums or website. I hope they fix that soon.

Chase Lilly

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
The phone is fast and smooth. I have only had it for a week though. You have to update it to the current version out of the box then I did a factory reset when it was on the current version. Went though 2 or 3 updates so I always like to reset just to be sure all will be well.

Right now my battery is about 54% 2 hours into my second day! Yesterday would have put my 2013 Moto X to 5% at least before 10 PM.

Will6371

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I heard that there were some lag, stuttering, scrolling and touch screen sensitivity issues with Oneplus One. Have these problems been sorted out now?

I'm seriously considering this monster.

Thanks.

You are never going to find a phone that has no problems. To what extent they have problems is the question, I have had 5 OnePlus Ones and the first 4(sold them all) had yellow tint (variation in amount) but my last one and the one my wife got have no yellow tint. My one has zero problems now but before the 38s update sometimes I had to tap twice for the tap to register but that disappeared after the update and after the 44s update the only change I have found is a small improvement to the battery which was already great.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
My OPO is excellent. The updates improved the issues I had with the screen off gestures and sometimes unreliable tap to wake. Now that my Nexus 5 is suffering a laggy lollipop install, I'm enjoying using my OPO much more. I dread getting the lollipop update on it. 😱

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
My OPO is excellent. The updates improved the issues I had with the screen off gestures and sometimes unreliable tap to wake. Now that my Nexus 5 is suffering a laggy lollipop install, I'm enjoying using my OPO much more. I dread getting the lollipop update on it. 😱

Did you try a factory reset after the lollipop install? I did not but cleared my cache and my N5 was running well.

Posted via my OnePlus One!

hallda01

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Had it about a week, no problems really. My wife's had hers longer and she had a few random restarts, but last OTA update took care of it.

Posted via the Android Central App

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
No not yet. Maybe I should just try that cache partition wipe. Worried I'll brick my phone though.

Not easy to brick a nexus. Wiping the cache is fine. I do it after every update. It did take several minutes after updating to lollipop, so do not be alarmed. It is one of the choices in the recovery menu, "wipe cache partition" after it finishes, just select boot up.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Not easy to brick a nexus. Wiping the cache is fine. I do it after every update. It did take several minutes after updating to lollipop, so do not be alarmed. It is one of the choices in the recovery menu, "wipe cache partition" after it finishes, just select boot up.
OK, and I get into it by holding power and volume up buttons?

dankev

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered mine early this morning. Got tired of the Nexus 6 ordering fiasco.

The way I look at it, the Nexus 6 ordering fiasco saved me $700 (Two 1+1s at $700 vs two Nexus 6s at $1400). I was willing to pay the premium if everything looked completely dialed on the Nexus, but reviews were pouring out at the same time I was trying to order, and it didn't look like twice the phone of the 1+1.

xDonJuanx

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
A little late to the thread. I've had my One for 2 weeks. I loved it the first week. So much so that I ordered another for my wife. Now I'm having serious random reboots and sync issues. I'm trying to fix it myself before filing a RMA. I'm back on the Nexus 5 right now.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
so I say it's better than the nexus 5,but the nexus 6 camera is probably better than the opo.