Any news on a Lollipop update?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I got it on my Nexus 7 and the battery standby is much better than before. I seem to be the only one this happened to though LOL.
My standby battery was excellent on KitKat. I'm not sure it's that much worse on lolly but the screen on time totally runs it down.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I know Oneplus said within 90 days but I was wondering if there's any news on this front?

Yeah, I have Lollipop envy. :D

Nothing that I've heard so far. I saw on the OnePlus forums last night that the first nightlies are about 2 weeks away for cm12. Don't know about the progress on 12s

Posted via...The One

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Got it on my nexus 5 and 7. Nice but nothing earth shattering. Nexus 5 is in a drawer and I am using my OPO.

Enjoy it!

Posted via my OnePlus One!

Bronyr

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently running L from Dalesky latest on XDA developer forum.
There's k900 on redit and pbear on XDA, they're almost identical.
Very happy with it, only one bug on all prep releases: can't get VM notification, only via text but that's just my provider. Not all will do it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Fedway

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
The CM12 daily builds are really coming along nicely. Look for the CM12 daily builds thread on the XDA web site forums. The latest versions are very stable and have very few issues. Cyanogen should have no problem delivering within 90 days as promised.

Posted via Android Central App

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Is it easy to flash these roms?

If you read,read,read and read some more yes. lol A lot of stuff is very easy,like using the OPO toolkit to ,unlock the boot loader,install a custom recovery and root. That being said, I have tried most of the custom roms for L. Most of them are very early in development. I usually try em for a day or less and then go back to KK. Like another post says, it's nothing earth shattering

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
If you read,read,read and read some more yes. lol A lot of stuff is very easy,like using the OPO toolkit to ,unlock the boot loader,install a custom recovery and root. That being said, I have tried most of the custom roms for L. Most of them are very early in development. I usually try em for a day or less and then go back to KK. Like another post says, it's nothing earth shattering

Interesting.

I have to say, Cynogen's take on KK is great. It feels like stock Android "Plus" -- a few extra features that make the user experience a little better and easier and sometimes more fun (themes are great!). It really helps make the wait for an official Lollipop update easier.

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
This worries me: Emails From Indian Court Docs Show Cyanogen / OnePlus Relationship Ended Poorly, Cyanogen CEO Is Kind Of A Jerk

Emails From Indian Court Docs Show Cyanogen / OnePlus Relationship Ended Poorly, Cyanogen CEO Is Kind Of A Jerk

What does this mean for updates to OPO? Is this only applicable in Indian? What's the official word on Lollipop and all future updates in general to the OPO?

As I new OPO owner, I'm worried.

As far as I know it only affects devices sold in India. For now.