Problem trying to order OnePlus One

davekr

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to order this phone, but the website is extremely slow today. When I click Checkout, after a while I am brought to an "Edit Account Information" page that asks for my first and last name. I enter them and click Save, but nothing happens....ever. I've tried this on both Chrome and Safari with no luck. Has anyone seen this before? I'm worried that my invite will expire before I'm actually able to buy the phone. Ugh.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
The web site is incredibly buggy. If you can't get your order through, make a note of your invite code and send it with an email explaining the problem to the OnePlus zendesk support email.

ready2rise

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah says I'm not a member even after I pre ordered this past Monday. I can't log in even though I got an email saying my pre order was successful. Paypal says pending though. I was hoping to not run into any problems with them but I think I'll just pass on parting with my money this time around.

Posted via the Android Central App

davekr

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Well, I was able to place my order. The issue that I was having was an error with their website. I was about to give up last night when I saw a thread on their forums where a lot of people were having the same problem as me. One person got around it by looking at the source code of the Save button, saving some of it to a local html file and opening that file. Doing that would show the first and last name boxes with the Save button. I tried the same thing and to my surprise, it worked. All of this has me nervous that if I have any problem with the phone it will be a nightmare getting support, but given the price for what you get, I'm taking the chance. :)

Bren S.

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah there were some glitches with the site the other night, I was trying to order too. It still was a ton easier than chasing that damn 6 around for 3 weeks and still not being able to order it. Lol