ringtones & sounds

look-fast

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
hi there.. enjoying the ease of use of my new opo but missing small things I'm used to.. is there any app for ringtones and sounds u guys are using?

also, does anyone have a solution to lowering just the tone volume of say, games apps, instead of also turning messaging tones lower altogether?

thanks all!

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Zedge is a good site (and app) for tones.

Unless the game app has a volume setting in its settings, it probably uses the phone's media setting.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
hi there.. enjoying the ease of use of my new opo but missing small things I'm used to.. is there any app for ringtones and sounds u guys are using?

also, does anyone have a solution to lowering just the tone volume of say, games apps, instead of also turning messaging tones lower altogether?

thanks all!

I use "Ringtone Editor" from the playstore and edit my mp3's to create ringtones. As for the volume there's ringtone/messaging volume, media volume and alarm volume. To change the volume of the games, videos, etc, change the media volume

Posted via...The One

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site

thanks all!

Settings>Sound>Volumes, you'll find a menu like so

Posted via...The One

Attachments

• 42509.jpg
    42509.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 22

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members