APK file outside of google play store is not getting installed on oneplus one

CoolMint1

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys. Am trying to install APK files which are not from google apps store. But they are not getting installed.

I have already checked in the security settings & have checked the box of installation from unknown sources. Still not happening.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• IMG-20141224-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20141224-WA0001.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 72

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Check with the developer of those apps to see why it's not installing. Also, consider Play Store apps or alternatives to install apps on the device.

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys. Am trying to install APK files which are not from google apps store. But they are not getting installed.

I have already checked in the security settings & have checked the box of installation from unknown sources. Still not happening.

Cheers

What's the app in question? Likely a compatibility issue

Posted via...The One

Fr3lncr

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Are you running the app that gives you the blue band to cover the yellow at the bottom of the screen? If so, you need to disable it to run APK files. It's a known bug.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site

Cheers

Try unchecking "verify apps" ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12