Attempted to buy today during 2 hour event today.

Ytown

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Clicked to buy and the one plus one was added to the cart. I entered all my info and went to check out. I picked shipping and clicked purchase. At that point I got a pop up saying you cannot buy the one plus one. Now it's not even in my cart and I click on buy and it says I don't have an invite. Guess it's not meant to be. I'm getting frustrated with this process and don't want to pay for an invite on eBay. I wish they had a better system.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That's disappointing. Although this kind of thing has also occurred with other online phone deals, like with some Moto X sales, and the Nexus 6. The servers might have gotten overwhelmed.

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Clicked to buy and the one plus one was added to the cart. I entered all my info and went to check out. I picked shipping and clicked purchase. At that point I got a pop up saying you cannot buy the one plus one. Now it's not even in my cart and I click on buy and it says I don't have an invite. Guess it's not meant to be. I'm getting frustrated with this process and don't want to pay for an invite on eBay. I wish they had a better system.

I got an invite if you would like it

Ytown

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I was able to get an invite in the invite thread here. Everything went through ok this time. Really looking forward to the phone!

Last edited:

UptownWebhead

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
The whole One Plus purchasing system is ridiculous. I've tried to purchase on numerous occasions and never had any luck.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX