OnePlus One - would you still buy it today?

Dvoraak

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I just bought my 2nd OPO but probably wouldn't do it again. OxygenOS is a disappointment to me. I'm not a big fan of vanilla Android and don't like having to install apps to get basic features that are included with other flagships (CM11s has awesome theming to counter-balance this drawback). If I just needed a short term phone I'd probably buy another OPO. For the long term, no. That opinion will remain with the OnePlus Two as well since OxygenOS does nothing for me.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I would buy this device again in a heat beat. It does not have all the bells and whistles but for $350 unlocked out right nothing comes close or compares to how good this thing is.

redlinecoatings

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
To me this phone is amazing. Loaded the color os camera and I've learned to use the stock camera app better as well. Its a quick phone, nice screen, good sound, and cool features like tap to wake. I never thought I'd use it, but now I tap everything with a screen and get mad when it doesn't work. As soon as they start shipping to Canada again I'll be getting another one, and probably getting the oneplus two when its out. Oh and the battery life for me is phenomenal. Anyone I work with that has iPhone 6's cant keep up to this thing.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I'd definitely buy it again. You can't go wrong if you want a high end carrier unlocked phone. You can bring this to almost any carrier and save a ton of money over contracts and phone subsidies.

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I was skeptical at first. I decided to pick the 64GB version few weeks ago during the $50 discount. So far, I really like the phone.

enigmax

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
definitely... oxygenOS sounds good because the less there is baked stuff the easier it is to control the phone with other launchers etc. if the Two is about the same price, i probably get that. not because i need it but because this first one was (is) stunning...

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

BlowingNose

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
No I wouldn't.

They said that Lollipop would be available 3 months after official release. It wasn't.
First lollipop update was a nightmare. Touch screen was extremely buggy.
My phone has a yellow tint in the bottom of screen.

So no I wouldn't buy it. Best option is nexus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez