Rate the One Plus One

Infinite7154

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Is the One Plus One a great phone, or a "great phone for the price?" I currently have the Note 4 and I'm thinking of picking up a second phone, just for something different. My last several phones have been HTC or Samsung. I'm thinking about this one, the Nexus 6 or possibly the LG G3 or G4. If I really like both phones, I'll keep them both. If I don't I'll probably just keep the one I like best and sell the other. I thought about the Galaxy S6, but I'm just kind of tired of Samsung right now. What are your thoughts?

For me it's an awesome phone. I switch between the OnePlus and the LG G3. The call quality is awesome, it gives me an equalizer when I open Google Music, it's easy to unlock the bootloader to change rom's(Oxygen OS right now), I can use the ColorOs camera apk that gives you a huge upgrade on picture quality with the different plugins options. And the sandstone back is the best feeling I've ever had with a phone and you can never go wrong with 64 gbs of internal storage. The phone never lags, freezes, reboots or any of that other crazy stuff. I've had 4 of them and have yet to have an issue.

gpo1956

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I've been using this phone for almost two weeks and I must say, its the best phone I've used for my purposes. Fast, reliable, good battery life. It just plain works and does what I need it to. I'm selling my Note 4.

yubeie

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
great phone! just wish it was smaller (5inch)..Don't mind if it is little thicker instead of sacrificing the battery by reducing the size.. throw in a better camera, wireless charging .. that'll be my ideal phone!.. willing to pay 400-450..But for the price it is a great device!

AC@OPO

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I decided to pick up OPO when they had $50 discount. I was looking at Nexus 6 originally. I am glad I went with OPO. The phone is great. The build quality is very good and packing is also really good. I had Samsung S4, and went to Note 3, and 4. I must say I enjoy Android the most on OPO. I am sure I will pick up OPT as soon as I can.

Thive_Dev

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
I love this smartphone. OneplusOne is a geat device with great performance. OPO has a beatiful asthetic Body with a taste of minimalistic design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol