I'm Trapped - can I get some advice?

thailen

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm Trapped -Need Advice

I recently bought A OnePlusOne smart hone from Amazon, so I know I can send it back. I loved the phone, but yesterday, I got a screen(when turning it on) that froze, with no option to click on any icon or to do anything except power it off. I went to to OPO's web site, but they have serious web site access issues. I couldn't get their Tech Support, couldn't access any of their forums(You have no right to access this...") even though I signed on correctly, etc. They clearly don't like me(am I kparanoid or what?) and god knows how many others. As I said, I buy thru Amazon, because they take back returns within the warranty period.
When I contact them, I want to swap out smart phones, but I don't want the top priced phones, just to pay around $350-$450. I want a fairly fast microchip, 13 mpxl rear and 5 mkpxl cameras, fairly sharp 5-5 1/2" screen and at least 8 hours of battery time. 3G is o.k., micro SD card slot would be nice if it comes with 16GB. Android OS 4.2(at least)
What am I looking at?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I'm Trapped -Need Advice

Are you asking us for help troubleshooting the OPO, or have you already committed to returning it and want our advice on a new phone?

If you want advice on a new phone, it'd be important to know where you're located and what carrier you use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae