My battery is stuck at 0 - Not charging. How can I fix this?

A

AC Question

Battery Stuck at 0% - Not charging

I have a Oneplus One, my previous battery got damaged and I had to replace it. After replacing it, the phone boots while connected to power, but the battery meter is stuck at 0%, the phone turns off immediately after disconnecting it.

Is there something I could have done wrong?
Do you know how to fix it?

Nicholas Audy

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Battery Stuck at 0% - Not charging

Are you using the original battery and charger? Cuz if it's not,maybe that's the problem

Posted via the Android Central App

May 18, 2015
Visit site

be sure that u r using the original battery and charger and check the thing which connects the phone with the battery .. it maybe also a problem in the place in which the charger is connected to the phone ..better to send it to someone to repair it

Posted via Android Central App from Samsung Galaxy Note II

gpo1956

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site

I constaly have trouble with my factory charger and cable. All others I have tried work great, but the factory charger cosntantly stops charging at 40-50%.

Frank Ross

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi fellow OPO's, I'm on my second one because it would not charge. Well I started using android chargers from other phone and my H.P. tablet. Everything worked, so I plug in the opo cable and powered down for the night. To my surprise it had lost part of the charge. I recently discovered that the opo cable should have the flat side to the plus on the part that goes in the 120 v. outlet. All in all I'm satisfied.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc