Why isn't my Oneplus One charging?

Narendra Mohanan

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
Oneplus one not charging!!!!!!

Hello everybody,
My oneplus one recently got discharged fully and when i tried to charge it, the message came low battery, charge for a while before power on!
I have come across this many times but this time it doesnt charge at all, infact the warning text which usually comes in red turned blue!! I have tried every possible way what others did but it did not work, My only doubt is that blue warning text. Please help me anyone who knows what the blue font means!!!:'(

JustRamon

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: Oneplus one not charging!!!!!!

Let it charge over night, It might just be the case that the battery is fully discharged. If this does not work, I have no idea. Also about the blue text: I have no idea. It could be an indicator of the battery percentage.

Sent from my Oneplus One using Tapatalk

tjdionson

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site

Make sure charger cable is plugged in correctly. Easy thing to overlook

Posted via the Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site

Turn off the phone, and then charge. I've been having a problem lately where the phone gets hot and won't fully charge. Solved by shutting it down while charging.

gary nelson 83

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
keep ur finger on power button and down volume then plus home button when in boot just press power button again make sure u charge battery first over night ,i had same problem but fix it plus i think that the low battery sign changed from red to blue was due to cm update

c wissmar

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
God love you Gary Nelson 83. I know you posted this, well, years ago, but you were spot on. Thank you from sparing me from the long process on charging, resting, doing the Hokey Pokey to get it back on. I didn't know the home key would work since it isn't really a button (like the power button and volume button), and felt foolish touching the screen, but it worked! I don't think you will ever see this, but I had to say thanks!

tonyt2000

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Wow, even though this was posted over a year ago, it was the only way that I finally got my One Plus One working again, after being in storage for the past year. I would have NEVER thought to tap the home softkey along with the volume down/power combo. Thank you SO much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21