Text messages not coming in properly

Nanodice

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Okay, I've recently encountered an extremely weird problem.

I've been using the Resurrection Remix ROM, latest version for a few days. Every since then, I've noticed that some text messages are being held back somehow and not being sent to me. It works most of the time, but if not, I will only receive it if i sent another text message. I'm starting to combat this by sending text messages to myself, which pushes the ones being held back through.

What could be going on? I'm trying to solve this problem without a fresh install of the rom.

I've already tried a different messaging app.

Thanks l

bsmithphoto13

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm running into the same thing. I haven't put anything special on mine either. In wonder if its a setting? My carrier is ATT

Posted via the Android Central App

yubeie

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I've recently encountered an extremely weird problem.

I've been using the Resurrection Remix ROM, latest version for a few days. Every since then, I've noticed that some text messages are being held back somehow and not being sent to me. It works most of the time, but if not, I will only receive it if i sent another text message. I'm starting to combat this by sending text messages to myself, which pushes the ones being held back through.

What could be going on? I'm trying to solve this problem without a fresh install of the rom.

I've already tried a different messaging app.

Thanks l

this is an issue with cm12.1 as well which I've been facing forever. Here is solution that works.
1. if you have wifi turned on.. Then make sure cell network is set to 3g (disable lte)
2. if you have wifi turned off.. Then lte should work fine

I've configured my system profiles to automatically do this.

AC@OPO

bsmithphoto13

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
this is an issue with cm12.1 as well which I've been facing forever. Here is solution that works.
1. if you have wifi turned on.. Then make sure cell network is set to 3g (disable lte)
2. if you have wifi turned off.. Then lte should work fine

I've configured my system profiles to automatically do this.

AC@OPO

Thanks. I'll try that out!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21