I cannot get apps on my plus 1 phone. The app store says they are installed.

Murray Woodburn

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
T-mobile began the problem when they said I had used all of my data. They could not reset it and finally said I needed to wipe my phone. I did a wipe on my plus 1 phone. When it came back up I had no app. I could not find the play store app. I was able to get to it via internet but when I found the apps I needed to install, again, the site said it was already installed. When I tried a new app it said it would load soon. Never did. I suspect that the issue is Google and my account. It seems to me that Google sees that I have installed that app using my Google account but for some reason it is not checking my phone. If it did, it would see that I currently have 21 apps on my phone ( I guess these were preset). None of the other 20-30 apps show up.
Bottom line, my smart phone, can be used to make calls, text, and receive email. It has no app functions, e.g. weather, news, app store, music.
HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED.

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've only ever seen that sort of issue if you're not running an "official" rom. If you or someone else didn't tinker with the system on there, I would try to factory reset it again, sounds like something didn't work correctly when you reset it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon