Specs announced -- Good enough?

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Will it launch in June or "oneplus launch" in June is the real question we should all be asking

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Will it launch in June or "oneplus launch" in June is the real question we should all be asking

Posted via the Android Central App
Oh, I think we can expect a lot of numbnuts social media contests next month followed by a slow trickle of invites, if that's what yer getting at.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
im pretty sure i heard the one+2 will not hit until the fall this year. if true they could go with another cpu, not the 810. as long as its below $400 and they ditch the invite only BS ill consider it.

gpo1956

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
personally i didn't like the one+. i had one for 2 weeks and sold it, too laggy.

Really? That's surprising. The OnePlus is the smoothest fastest phone I've owned. I couldn't sell my Note 4 fast enough. Mine absolutely kills all the Samsungs and HTCs I've owned. Either you got a bad one, or I got a good one, lol.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Really? That's surprising. The OnePlus is the smoothest fastest phone I've owned. I couldn't sell my Note 4 fast enough. Mine absolutely kills all the Samsungs and HTCs I've owned. Either you got a bad one, or I got a good one, lol.

i bought mine 2nd hand from craigslist. i think it was defective.