CellTheUltimateAndroid

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
This phone looks incredible! The only thing thats gonna hold me back from buying 1 is

A. The rather small battery
B. The customer service of oneplus (which is apparently really crap)

ddonahueiup

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
This will only be great if the SD can be used for app storage, if they update it to 6.0. 16 gb is scary to me now a days

Posted via the Android Central App

SharkyNY

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Holy motherbuckers!

Not a complete homerun for me, but at the price I'm willing to make certain tradeoffs. Main negatives for me are no NFC and no B12 LTE. Considering that I had pre-ordered the One A9, the battery size isn't too bad on the OPX. At $150 less than the One A9 I may just reconsider things.

Last edited:

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site

Not a complete homerun for me, but at the price I'm willing to make certain tradeoffs. Main negatives for me are no NFC and no B12 LTE. Considering that I had pre-ordered the One A9, the battery size isn't too bad on the OPX. At $150 less then One A9 I may just reconsider things.
It's almost my ideal smartphone, but I need B12 and B17 LTE.

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site

This will only be great if the SD can be used for app storage, if they update it to 6.0. 16 gb is scary to me now a days

Posted via the Android Central App
I think the OPX supports the adoptable storage system of Android Marshmallow. If this is your only fear then you'll be good to go once OP upgrades OxygenOS to Marshmallow.

John Wiskowski

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site

I have owned the Moto G 2GB (2015) and have the Nexus 5X. IMO, the OnePlus X is superior to both. The only disappointment is the camera, mainly because the 5X is one of the best out there. Everything else feels higher end both when holding it and using it. IMO, the Nexus 5X doesn't feel much faster than the Moto G... but the OnePlus X speeds past both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC