Here is my OnePlus X!

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Received this today for my brother. It went straight to my cousin's place so I cannot answer any questions. Just the pictures.

John Wiskowski

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Congrats! I am enjoying mine as well. I bought the Sandstone case and am very please. I removed the stock screen protector and don't feel the need to add one at this time. The only disappointment for me is the camera, mainly because I have been using the Nexus 5X since launch. LTE is fine in my area on AT&T.

Michael Nana1

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm really really interested in getting this phone. The price and the build quality are so ummatchable. I don't care about the lack of LTE. So what is the other downside here?

Andrew_404

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm really really interested in getting this phone. The price and the build quality are so ummatchable. I don't care about the lack of LTE. So what is the other downside here?

I've been using my One Plus X for about one month. It's a great phone. Downsides are; no NFC. Camera is good enough not stella or amazing but I don't care. WiFi works on the 2.4 not the 5 Ghz. Plenty fast enough.

The software oxygen OS is pretty snappy. No lagging which is very nice.

Call quality is very good. Actually better than my LG G3 on the same network. I'm on T Mobile band 4 which is their LTE band. 12 not available.

Anyway. Go get this phone. You won't regret it.

Posted via the Android Central App

StrikerXL

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I just bought my wife the OnePlus X with the white silicon case. She coming from iPhone 5c 32GB. Hopefully she'll like it. I also have a super fast 64GB sd card for the photos she likes to make.

Posted via my Google Nexus 6P

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463