[ROM] ICS Elite Final - Aeneas Build

beepeezy1

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I really dig the UI/UX on this ROM! It runs pretty smooth, too.

Is there anyone experiencing intermittent rebooting? sometimes it's here and there, others (this morning) it's every two minutes.
this was a clean install, so no possible leftover bugs.

Sent from my LG Optimus Elite using Tapatalk 2

agolden23

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
This is exactly happening to me everytime as well. Was fix ever found? Ive downloaded R2, but I like the changes made to R3 and would really like to update.

Thanks

agolden23

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I've downloaded 3 times now, copied to sd, and Rebooted to recovery and went to install and it says can't open (bad) and ideas?

This is exactly happening to me everytime as well. Was fix ever found? Ive downloaded R2, but I like the changes made to R3 and would really like to update.

Thanks

BTW The file size when downloaded is 121 MB

kingen502

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
The first time that i had this happen i was playing a game. It reset the phone into a boot loop that i could not recover from. tried reinstalling harmonia and cyanbread. neither rom would do anything but bootloop. The really weird thing was that the R2 boot loop reverted back to the audio on the stock rom. the only way i was able to fix this was to restore backup. then i reinstalled R2 and now im just having the same problems as everyone else. just thought more information might help. if you have any questions let me know

pyyracy

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Does this work on sprint service? last time i flashed a ROM it was made for cricket and i was on us cellular, it messed up all my mms messages lol

Sent from my LG-LS696 using Android Central Forums

Thomas Martinez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
How do i update Holo launcher? when i attempt from my phone i get this message "package file was not signed correctly uninstall the previous copy of the app and try again."

Last edited:

Johnny Santa

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Anymore updates for the rom? Or tips? Still not sure how to do this root so I'm studying everyday anyone wanna help that's a pro at this? My stock elite awaits...

wuzdat

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
This is NOT an ICS ROM, it's just an ICS theme, if looking for an actual ROM for the Elite, download the Sleipner ROM , it's for our phone

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

zachatchas

May 10, 2013
Visit site
The best rom I've gotten yet, but i am having one crucial problem with email.
Is there anyway to get stock email working on this? It is the only client that works on my workplace's exchange server, i can't seem to get K9 through.
Other than that, you are guys are awesome as hell, and thank you!