- 4 Posts
i think im ready
so i rooted my elite a couple of days ago ( very easily thanks to the guide here) then i decided to get the custom recovery on my phone and i just did that about an hour ago. then i did a back up of my current stock rom ( just in case). now i think its time to flash my first custom rom. i was just wondering if anyone has any advice on which one would be best for a first try?
just one final comment....
THIS PLACE IS AWESOME. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR GETTING ME THIS FAR.
- 11-04-2012, 07:07 PM #3
- 284 Posts
- Backside... MiRaGe
Re: i think im ready
When I had my Elite I used Harmonia because I always customize my ROMs. I did try a few others they worked just as well. I'd run Harmonia for a while, do a backup and try a few more and see how they work for you. Everyone likes different things so I don't generally recommend one certain ROM. Just because one person lines ROM doesn't mean someone else will and I don't think it's fair for the devs as they all put hard work into them.
Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2
- By blizard in forum Optimus Elite Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2012, 11:38 PM
- By RehniePants in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 8Last Post: 05-25-2012, 02:40 PM
- By jorgelp80 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2012, 08:07 AM
- By casperzshado in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 04-24-2011, 06:17 PM
- By jor-el in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2010, 06:46 PM