- 11-25-2012, 12:26 AM #4
Re: Device not compatible
An LCD density change will cause this error even if you go back.
Go into Settings > Applications, click Google Play store, clear cache, data, and uninstall updates
Do the same thing with Google Services Framework
Reboot, then re-add your Google account and let the Play Store re-update. That should fix it.--Chris [cole2kb]
"Any story about malware on any platform...without numbers is not giving you the full picture, and just might be more worried about getting your clicks than any real discussion."
Words to live by: there are always two sides to every story.
- 02-15-2013, 11:20 AM #5
- 1 Posts
This Device is not compatible with the app.
This issue is caused mainly due to change on DPI. If you've changed the DPI, then revert it back to the original one. Next, clear the data and cache of the Play Store (Market) application. If possible uninstall the updates. Then, Force Stop it and reboot the device once. Next, reinstall the Play Store (Market) application. Now, change the DPI
- By BOSSY TEXAS CHICK in forum HTC One XReplies: 21Last Post: 10-01-2012, 12:02 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 18Last Post: 03-19-2012, 09:04 PM
- By cavalierzzz2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2012, 07:51 AM
- By f75gunslinger in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 9Last Post: 01-23-2012, 02:43 PM
- By Adibidah in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 8Last Post: 10-01-2011, 11:08 AM