So I was bored and updated my VM to Sprints ZVF

grandamle91

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I flash my VM using the Unbricking your VM or Sprint Elite phone using official tools and dll and bin files to the new sprint zvf, and its actually really fast. Network is better, Signal is full bars now before were only 2

vijayshamdas

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Can you post a few details on what you did? Just download the Sprint_LS696ZVF.zip from the other thread and flash it using the procedure described? Was the phone already activated on the VM network, and you did not face any issues after the ROM update? Sorry for these many questions, but I just purchased a new Optimus Elite and wanted to know if I should activate it on VM before following your hack...

Thx

if200

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I am getting the optimus elite for virgin mobile. Is there a way to unlock it or flash it so you can use it on page plus or verizon.

Thank you.

jmfolcik

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to manually install the radio update by itself if the zvf includes one? Is it in the zip file?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

Emond pettway

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I flashed the elite with both of the various sprint bin's and 3g did not work - everything else was fine. When I flashed back to another rom I received error code 67. I resolved all issues but flashing with any other bin and dll will not work even though virgin mobile is on the sprint network. It seems the data plans are monitored differently. But thanks for the idea. Doing this could allow you to backup and pull data from the sprint rom to use in a custom rom.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital