- 1 Posts
I'm bit of a Noob so excuse me if this sound stupid..
I bought a LG Optimus Elite about 3 weeks ago and now its rooted. I was wondering is there any way I can change the design of how it look? Like the theme of it because this theme is sort of basic and old to me now.. If so how?
- 12-20-2012, 04:46 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: I'm bit of a Noob so excuse me if this sound stupid..
Moochie, go to Play store> hit the search button (magnifying glass)> type in launcher> select and try some free 3rd party launchers like: GoLauncher, Nova launcher, ADW launcher etc.> after picking the one you want, go back to search and type: [name of launcher you picked] themes. You will then find many different looks, colors, icon and font options, etc. Hell, it's practically endless, the options you can find. If you get CWM custom recovery installed then you are ready for a new ROM, which is very limited for this phone. One I can HIGHLY recommend is Sleipnir v2.1.2 which can be found at Android Forums.........just Google it. Good luck and enjoy!!!
- By jaguarpaw in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 03-19-2011, 09:48 PM
- By franklyshankly in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2010, 09:33 PM
- By aim4squirrels in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 10Last Post: 10-30-2010, 04:36 PM
- By gowild00 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2010, 02:19 PM
- By danc in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2010, 10:13 AM