- 3 Posts
Help-New to rooting
Hello Android central forumers!I'm new to the site and to rooting in general and would like some help. I am rooted but now what? What can i do? is there anything that i can do that is risk free or low risk? Also what is flashing a rom and is there any way i could get jelly bean?
- 03-31-2013, 05:27 PM #2
- 204 Posts
- G-T-R Reloaded 7.8
Re: Help-New to rooting
What you could do? First thing toy should do (as long as you have cwm) is make a nandroid backup. Besides that take a look at some of the custom roms, perhaps flash the custom kernel to overclock the cpu, use titanium to cut out the boat.
As far as jelly bean there is a team working on getting cm7 (gingerbread cyanogenmod) to work on the elite, so far the process has been slow but patience in a virtue as they say
Sent from the beyond
- By ajmathe86 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-13-2011, 04:58 PM
- By kingofny in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-24-2011, 10:18 AM
- By pdiddyfan in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2010, 09:18 PM
- By estebancam in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 08-16-2010, 03:48 PM
- By knwo in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2010, 12:09 PM