- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Lost WiFi on my LG ls-790 after rooting. Please help.
I rooted my LG and had SuperSU installed and it worked great for a couple weeks then I got the binary update message. Ever since then I cannot get any WiFi or access to internet at all. I also cant get back into SuperSU to deroot. What do I do? Any Ideas?
- 02-05-2014, 10:21 PM #2
- By bigbubbagumper6 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2014, 11:00 AM
- By palandri in forum PoliticsReplies: 29Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:00 PM
- By mtunik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 12:33 PM
- By sjsmith1708 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 12:17 PM
- By kckruse1 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 12:01 PM