Optimus Elite: Data Problems.

ajws7036

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
So let me break this down. I've got an LG Optimus Elite. Originally made for virgin mobile, i got it used from a friend. I then heard about Kroger's I-Wireless with a "byosd" plan. So knowing that Virgin mobile uses sprint towers, I programmed the Optimus back to sprint through stock firmware by typing the whole ##VIRGIN# thing and programming my Number and stuff. SMS and Calls work, however MMS and Data don't work. I've tried programming my previous phone settings (Samsung seek, sprint original) through ##DATA#... but nothing. What can I do to get data and mms working again? I mean, i AM paying for it... so it'd be nice to use it. And it drives me nuts seeing the little "3g" icon by the signal bars, then data not working. Currently, it's running AOKP 4.2.2... I've tried cyanogenmod 9 and 10. Please help me. I have the MSL and what not.
I'm posting here because there's supposed to be a MOD but then i also was told that sprint would have to do something with it. I don't necessarily have time to take it into sprint

Last edited:

superbleester

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Try downloading a couple of APN's manager's from the market and toying around with them. That usually works for me when a phone is stubborn working with other carriers. Let me know if it helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad