ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Originally Posted by Revenant Ghost<br />
Stay tuned next week for more thrills, chills and spills! Will TDM give another cliffhanger about a special project? Will another noob scream for an ETA? Will another dev be killed off? Only time will tell "As Quattrimus Turns".
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
OMG I CANT BELIEVE TDM's EVIL TWIN WOKE UP FROM THAT COMA HE WAS IN AFTER HE WRECKED HIS CAR ON THE WAY TO BREAK UP BRAD AND TIFFANY'S WEDDING!!!!!!11!!1!!!!1one

And then tvall randomly stabs the evil twin and everything goes back to normal... or does it?? Stay tuned

codmerc

May 25, 2012
Visit site
just loaded this up and played around for a few hours. Everything I have tried has ran smooth. The only things not working great for me are what was listed in the beginning, camcorder and themes. Youtube and all the other appps have ran just fine.
Thanks too all involved for getting this running!

Reactions: tdm

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
im not going to have a lot of free time this summer, but I will get a hold of LeslieAnn and I will try to help maintain. I will try recrute from the OS to help maintain their phone

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: suku92 and tdm

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Looks like this thread is longer than the iho thread after less than 4mo. Don't know if that's good or bad. But it does mean that there is a lot of demand for ics. And I'm going to create a new thread for beta so we can start fresh.

Well, well, well, if it isn't Mister Popular with his 2.6735751295336787564766839378238 thanks-to-post ratio:p

Sounds like making a new thread would be a good thing so we can actually say, "Read the thread," again without expecting someone to filter through five hundred pages. A new thread = A fresh start. No drama. No old bugs. No stupid comments. A nice clean thread.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
From all us S users, thank you guys in advance for carrying on CAI. I was extremely disheartened when I found out kraven was stopping development, but now I'm excited again and looking forward to seeing what you guys can do with it :D

Revenant Ghost

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Looks like this thread is longer than the iho thread after less than 4mo. Don't know if that's good or bad. But it does mean that there is a lot of demand for ics. And I'm going to create a new thread for beta so we can start fresh.

Well, I think it's more of a good thing. To me, this shows how much love people have for the Optimus V, myself included. It's been proven to the critics time and time again what this phone is really capable of. The "little phone that could", so to speak. And what I think you're doing for the community serves a great purpose. Keep fighting the good fight.

Reactions: diecastdonkey

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I'll be a tester if needed

Well TDM you can count me too to test as well. Y'all inspired me to try to do some dev myself as soon as I get those programs I'll be hitting you up thanks for the inspiration as well as LA, Gannon, Jerryscript, BobZhome, Tvall, A.C.R, and to all that I didn't metion I appreciate all the hard work and dedication and I hope I can be just as good of a dev as y'all :D:cool:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

diecastdonkey

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Well TDM you can count me too to test as well. Y'all inspired me to try to do some dev myself as soon as I get those programs I'll be hitting you up thanks for the inspiration as well as LA, Gannon, Jerryscript, BobZhome, Tvall, A.C.R, and to all that I didn't metion I appreciate all the hard work and dedication and I hope I can be just as good of a dev as y'all :D:cool:

This amazing community has also made me think about becoming a developer. We truly have the best community I've ever seen. I have plenty of free time now and would gladly be a tester

Last edited:
Reactions: tdm and topdawg661

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Most post have nothing to do with ICS. Bad thing. :(

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: topdawg661

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Aside from the force close issues this is the best Alpha ROM I've used...then again this is the ONLY Alpha ROM I've used LOL. Thanks for all your hard work tdm :D I can't wait to see what beta has in store for us

Reactions: jto101680 and tdm

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
This rom just reboots and fcs on me btw I'm on ov I've heard zv9 will solve that? How true? There hasn't been a clear answer I've looked through the treads and just looking for a answer cause I like ics its a awesome rom. Any help thanks :)

Reactions: Hunior

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
This rom just reboots and fcs on me btw I'm on ov I've heard zv9 will solve that? How true? There hasn't been a clear answer I've looked through the treads and just looking for a answer cause I like ics its a awesome rom. Any help thanks :)

I'm on ZV5 and I get minimal reboots, not sure about FC's but the only time I really get them is when I'm in the market and when I try to play some games :)

Reactions: inceyet

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I get no reboots on ZV5 generally, aside from a few when my phone derps out once or twice a week :p

Only problem is youtube FCs, fix that and ill love you for a very long time.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

It helped mine, but I don't think it was the actual lg update as much as it was completely redoing the phone in the process of installing the update. I did notice somewhat of a boost in signal with phone, wifi, and 3g though

A.I.

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
TDM: Linaro optimizations are currently under review for CM9. Just mentioning for the potential boost it can give to the phone. Perhaps have a peek in your spare time.

Reactions: tdm
Status
Not open for further replies.