ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus CM9 (ICS)

also, we have HDMI output that doesnt work in ICS yet either.
That seems par for the course on most phones I think (certainly is for the Evo 4g and at least one other phone).
I suspect it's a proprietary driver and/or DRM issue. Only modded stock roms seem to get it working. I think I heard MIUI may be coming with a fix though, if so it will end up in AOSP and CM soon enough.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
To answer my earlier post...data not working. Going to wait for a data fix. But impressed so far. Keep up the great work.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
For those asking about 3G, it seems to vary between phones. For some it works fine, for others it doesn't and for some after they toggle Airplane mode & data, it works fine. In my case with Leslie's build & with Alpha2 my 3G works great without having to do anything.

It's like OC'ing.

notrankin

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

Images don't seem to load under "Crop Images." Also, stock live wallpapers refuse to load, however those downloaded from the market do load and can be set as wallpaper.

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
For those asking about 3G, it seems to vary between phones. For some it works fine, for others it doesn't and for some after they toggle Airplane mode & data, it works fine. In my case with Leslie's build & with Alpha2 my 3G works great without having to do anything.

It's like OC'ing.

Yea, this may be true, works kinda for me.

OppyV

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site

One more thing... it was fine yesterday but Wi-Fi has been acting wonky for me for the past couple hours, im having some disconnection problems every now and then that rebooting and reflashing didnt fix. It's not a big hassle though, just thought you guys should know.

perin.lionshead

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site

First off, thank you so much to all the devs who have worked on this!!!!!
In most respects this alpha is already running smoother (definitely faster)
than IHO.

Here are a few issues I ran into that I just wanted to make sure you know about.

1.) At the bottom of the notification drawer it reads roaming indicator off. (I know this
is a small aesthetic issue, but I thought I would mention it any way.)

2.)When plugged in to a computer, neither the android or the PC recognizes a connection.)

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

everything here works great gonna run with this for a bit and test it out GAPPS = installed perfectly 3g = working wifi = working bluetooth = working which is basically all i need. Just installed the CM 9 music player and it runs pretty good too!

notrankin

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

First off, thank you so much to all the devs who have worked on this!!!!!
In most respects this alpha is already running smoother (definitely faster)
than IHO.

2.)When plugged in to a computer, neither the android or the PC recognizes a connection.)

From what I understand, issue #2 was due to not adding the USB apk, which should be fixed in tomorrow's build. Not entirely sure, new to this scene, but that's what I got out of it lol.

Reactions: perin.lionshead

narghile

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site

Found another bug. CPU will not enter Deep Sleep at all according to CPU Spy. This works fine in gingerbread, of course. Tested with default INTERACTIVEX governor, as well as msm7k, scary, SMARTASSV2, conservative, ondemand, as well as powersave. Let it sit for about a minute on each with screen off. None of them logged any deep sleep time at all.

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

It's like OC'ing.

if its like that permentilly im gonna be pissed.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Caps lock doesn't work on the stock keyboard (I haven't tried a 3rd party one yet). Shift lock does, obviously, but when you hit caps twice, you're back to lowercase.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

If your gonna be pissed maybe you should be on a different ROM.... unless your being sarcastic Its just an alpha build.

Mine is working somewhat, everytime i reboot I have to first toggle airplane mode, then toggle datat and after that it works fine.

narghile

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site

Caps lock doesn't work on the stock keyboard (I haven't tried a 3rd party one yet). Shift lock does, obviously, but when you hit caps twice, you're back to lowercase.

You gotta screw around with it a bit, but caps lock definitely works. Another bug is that in the messaging app, some of the letters on the keyboard are capital while some are lowercase, even though the keyboard is in lowercase mode. Flipping it to caps lock does not help.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
You gotta screw around with it a bit, but caps lock definitely works. Another bug is that in the messaging app, some of the letters on the keyboard are capital while some are lowercase, even though the keyboard is in lowercase mode. Flipping it to caps lock does not help.

Hit the keys again and they will go back to lowercase

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

notrankin

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

Headphones are not being recognized it seems, also browser videos fail to load.

I also found this slightly amusing, Pandora is skipping every song and giving them all thumbs up.

I'll probably using this ROM to release, I really want to see this reach final build =D

If you don't like it, try to fix it then. Or find another ROM to use. This is an Alpha release, expect issues.

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site

Hmmm, now it keeps random restarting, its on a charger and it is hot, I wonder if its that messing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.