ARCHIVED: [ROM][4/05/12][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV! By Team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

cammykool

Resident *****
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][BETA][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV! By Team A.P.P

im seeing Optimus V is up to date and whats in/not for fridays release (i have a link on my desktop to the blog

enigmasmobile

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

Anybody know what the latest versions of these ICS ROMs are? I've got a V with the new screen, and I'm curious if any of these ICS ROMs will work. Chomping at the bit for ICS, just to one-up a friend with both a EVo and Inspire... Links to download would be helpful (and yes, I did check the blog)

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Anybody know what the latest versions of these ICS ROMs are? I've got a V with the new screen, and I'm curious if any of these ICS ROMs will work. Chomping at the bit for ICS, just to one-up a friend with both a EVo and Inspire... Links to download would be helpful (and yes, I did check the blog)

All the ICS ROMs should work with the new screen.

Reactions: enigmasmobile

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Sorry for the no progress guys. I've just went through some old screenshots I used to take and got the hype inside myself to push to make this perfect. Being the themer I used to be, I loved stuff like "dressing" my phone up. It was a great experience. For the last ~month, I haven't been able to even text on my phone. So, I'm going to manage a little better. I'm going to push out an update for this, because I myself am itching for one. I haven't been so good at porting lately, but I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

So, look out for an update :)

Regards

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Sorry for the no progress guys. I've just went through some old screenshots I used to take and got the hype inside myself to push to make this perfect. Being the themer I used to be, I loved stuff like "dressing" my phone up. It was a great experience. For the last ~month, I haven't been able to even text on my phone. So, I'm going to manage a little better. I'm going to push out an update for this, because I myself am itching for one. I haven't been so good at porting lately, but I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

So, look out for an update :)

Regards

Ah, Gannon don't worry about it. You haven't let anyone down (and if you have, then they're ungratful :))! Take your time, and don't rush it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18