[ROM][CyanogenMod9/AOKP][WIP][THEMED]VanillaBean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, but they don't seem exactly like JB. Apps open in a smooth transition, but they don't open from the apps location...if you know what I mean :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

In the thread they said they were ripped from jelly bean but idk.

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I've actually seen that file and it's among my VanillaBean builds\JB files\Apps\ICS\APKTool\Random other JB stuff to port over on my Flash Drive. If i can successfully decompile Framework-res ill put them in :p

Reactions: JadenBrown30

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Try decompiling the originial framewrork-res then do what you need to do then recompile it. Then use 7zip to edit the png's.

Sent from my shole using Tapatalk 2

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
When I decompile it/recompile it via APKTool I get issues in both things. False files, exceptions, and the like.

As for editing images- isn't it more complicated then just replacing the images in 7z?

bedrockhorror

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I installed this rom, everything is going good so far except for the google now. It keeps throwing the google search has stopped working error when it tries to run. Also I don't know what it is but the standard email client won't connect either. It gets stuck on checking incoming server settings, then just closes. I know the information is correct.

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
What I would do is flash ur current rom then flash my zip the from root explorer copy the framework-res file to the sdcard and use that.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Could I suggest using a sprint prl maybe inverted mms other then that works great

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
About to flash this in a while, I wonder how Jellybean development is going for our device?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance